CHAPTER 61-70

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 61 Trouble From King Lu's Family 5
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and the Bad Girl with Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

"Baby, we have to find time to sell these things." Li Qing said, crawling on the bed, holding her chin.

"Don't worry, this thing is easy to sell." Doll seems to be very good at this. "If you want, we can sell it now."

"Now? Where to go?"

"Black market." Doll can notice several black markets long ago.

"Let's go!" Li Qing is not sleepy at all now. It's too dangerous to put this thing in her hands, and there are a lot of jewelry in the space, which can be sold.

Just like this, the doll took Li Qing and flew directly to a black market in the sea market. Although it was past midnight, it was still very lively here. Under the guidance of the doll, Li Qing found a shop and sold it here. Most of the jewelry has received nearly 100 million in capital, and this time she can shop again.

However, the owner of the shop handed Li Qing a price list, and Li Qing noticed that there were a lot of weapons on it.

Li Qing was excited, and soon bought a large number of guns and ammunition from this store. What made Li Qing feel amazing is that the boss closed the door and took her to the warehouse to get it. It would take her a while in the future. Available now.

And she noticed that there were a lot of weapons and equipment in the warehouse.

Li Qing looked at it with jealousy, but she doesn't dare to stay here anymore, it's been long enough, if someone informs her, she'll be sold long ago, although she's wearing a mask or something, but If you are betrayed, if you are recognized, it will not be fun.

The doll also told her that when they change places tomorrow night and stay here forever, it is too easy to get caught. Those Wang family members are not easy to deal with. No matter whether this matter is related to Li Qing or not, they They will put dirt on her.

Li Qing has already seen the shamelessness of the Wang family. As for the Lu family, since the old man Lu is still shrewd, she will spare the Lu family for the time being!

The Wang family had better do it to her. If not, how could she take their baby with peace of mind? Of course, if they do it again, Li Qing has decided to take all their belongings next time.

So even if the Wang family wanted to attack her, it would not be so easy. Do you really think that Li Qing is a mess?

When Li Qing returned to the villa, the sky was already bright. At this time, in the compound, the Wang family was surrounded by police on the inner three floors and the outer three floors.

Speaking of which, the money thrown by the Wang family is actually considered dirty money, but the reason they are making such a big toss is entirely because the factory of the eldest son of the Wang family needs an investment, and he also got the money, so the Wang family unanimously decided that they The money lost is on the investment.

That's why they dared to make a big splash, and when the police came, they also talked about the conflict between their daughter and Li Qing.

But when the police found out that Li Qing had gone to Yuncheng that day, her face turned ugly. Well, your daughter was chasing others to harm them, and finally harmed herself. Then you were robbed at night, and you still pressed it. on a girl.