Chapter 511-520

_

  Chapter 511 Killing the World 131

  "Father, are we going to teleport to the upper realm?" Xiaotangbao showed an eager expression at this time.

  "Uh, no!" Lin You shook his head, they are not going to go to the Upper Realm yet, let's talk about it after staying in the Holy City for a while.

  At this moment, the teleportation array suddenly lit up, and the people guarding the teleportation array suddenly yelled, "Someone is coming from the upper realm! Someone is coming from the upper realm!

  " They were all attracted, and even many people who were setting up stalls in the square over there packed up their stalls and gathered here.

  There were many people around Lin You and Li Qing in an instant. Lin You had already picked up the little sugar buns, and Li Qing had picked up the bean buns and meat buns. It would be safer for these three little guys to hug them.

  Although there are soldiers protecting them, who knows if anyone will have any bad thoughts?

  Just now, the little sugar bag in their house felt that someone was trying to plot against her!

  Excited voices came from all around.

  "Someone is coming from the upper realm, who could it be?"

  "Someone is coming from the upper realm, will the transfer fee be lowered?" "

  No, but we can build relationships, even if we go to the upper realm There is also someone who knows each other."

  "Don't we know each other?"

  "Please, we are all people at the lowest level when we go to the upper world, so what if we know each other? But knowing the people there is different, maybe You can also join a party through the other party!"

  "You're right!"

  In fact, there are not a few people who came to watch with this kind of thought.

  And at this time, the man in black also squeezed in, and his goal was very clear, he came for the three little guys.

  At this time, the light of the teleportation array dimmed, and a group of people appeared on the teleportation array. Others thought they were from the upper realm, but Li Qing and the others recognized them at a glance. The people who teleported out were not from the upper realm at all. It's someone from the Scarlet City who teleported here.

  The corners of Li Qing's mouth were about to twitch, the couple really had a relationship with these people, especially that Princess Baihui and First Young Master Qin.

  Li Qing couldn't help complaining to her husband through voice transmission, "Husband, we are really destined to be with them!" "Don't worry,

  they won't recognize us now." Lin You is still very confident in their disguise .

  The people around were still watching, and they felt that these people didn't seem like people from the upper world. After all, as soon as these people came out, they shouted excitedly, "Here is the holy city! We are back to the holy city!"

  " Holy City, it's great, we're finally out!"

  "We've finally left the Scarlet City!" "

  Holy City, haha, Holy City, I've waited for a hundred years, and finally returned to Holy City."

  At this time , the teleportation array was bright again, and then another group of people were teleported out.

  At this time, the man in black was infinitely close to Lin You and Li Qing.