CHAPTER 341-350

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 341 4

    Besides, the brother Tian from the holy city has felt uncomfortable since he returned to the inn, and he couldn't tell where it was.

    "Brother Tian, ​​what's the matter with you?"

    "I don't know, I just feel uncomfortable all over!"

    "I feel uncomfortable all over? Could it be poisoning?"

    "Impossible, if I were poisoned, Uncle Zhong would have been there long ago. I came out, but Uncle Zhong didn't come out, which means I wasn't poisoned." But what's wrong with him now? Why do I feel itchy all over my body, and I feel uncomfortable everywhere.

    "Brother Tian, ​​you're not like this because you can't get that great beauty, right?" One of the younger brothers immediately thought of the key thing.

    "Ah... Brother Tian, ​​you are not really for this reason, are you?"

    Speaking of the beauty, Brother Tian finally no longer felt uncomfortable, he sat up, "When I mention her, I feel comfortable. "

    At this moment, another person who could also see Li Qing's real face said, "Tian Shao, wait, I will draw you a portrait of a great beauty."

    The person immediately went back to his room, he I still don't want anyone to disturb me when I paint.

    Brother Tian knew his habits, and he even had people stand at his door so that no one would disturb him.

    Soon, the man brought a portrait, and everyone was stunned when they saw the portrait.

    "That ugly woman originally looked like this?"

    "Yes!"

    "Oh my God, why can't I see the real face of that big beauty? Why? Why? Why did I miss it."

    Such a beautiful beauty , I really regret not seeing it with my own eyes!

    In fact, everyone is regretting it, but they can only regret it but have no choice. After all, their family has no way to get the barrier-breaking pill, nor is it able to buy the barrier-breaking pill.

    But now that they saw the portrait of this great beauty, they were all fascinated by each one. In the end, Brother Tian drove them away, and even made it clear to them that this great beauty belonged to him and could only be seen by him.

    Everyone thinks it's a bit strange, after all, Brother Tian doesn't mess with young women, this is an obvious thing, but what's going on now?

    But even if they thought it was strange, they didn't dare to ask any more questions.

    When everyone left, Brother Tian was watching the portrait at the table. At this moment, Uncle Zhong appeared, "If the young master really likes it, Uncle Zhong can help you catch her."

    Brother Tian shook his head. "She is living a very happy life now!"

    A smile appeared on Uncle Zhong's face, and he knew that their young master was kind and would not hurt the couple. Why is the situation a bit like when the old master was young?

    In other words, could it be that the old master was in that situation because he met the woman he liked and couldn't ask for it?

    I have to tell Uncle Zhong the truth, but he didn't dare to ask the old master to verify this matter.