CHAPTER 191-200

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
191 The Real Father 2
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and Bad Female Matches Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

"Will I lie to you? When she was in school, she was hated by many people." Li Min would never say that it was all her sabotage. If it wasn't for her sabotage, Li Qing would not have had any trouble with her classmates. The relationship is so bad.

"You're still her sister. She hasn't had any relationship with you for so many years." Although Fu Li asked this, she remembered one thing, that is, Li Qing was once robbed of her fiance by her sister.

Isn't her sister the one in front of her? Seeing Li Min defying Li Qing there, Fu Li didn't know why she suddenly felt that this woman felt so disgusting, and even she felt a little disgusting about her behavior.

Am I sick? What am I doing? Why am I here to speak ill of other people? I hate Li Qing, but Li Qing has never provoked me, and even if I used to have such a good relationship with Lin Yuxi, they didn't treat themselves like this after they sent Lin Yuxi away?

Fu Li came to ask three times in a row, she was a little reluctant to speak ill of others.

"Yeah, she's too selfish! Who can have feelings for her, it's weird!" Li Min never said the disgusting things he had done.

"Let's go back and see how your father is doing!" Fu Li didn't want to say any more, thinking about Li Hao and Li Min, they already had an affair, why did they still call them father and daughter, don't they? Feel sick?

"He..." Li Min hated Li Hao for a long time. From the moment he forced her, she began to hate him. If it wasn't for her having to depend on him for life, and if it wasn't for her having no other way out, she would never will follow him.

Now that he was caught by the zombies, Li Min wanted him to die. Although he is alive, they may still get something from Li Qing, but what Li Min wants at this moment is freedom.

She knew very well in her heart that if Li Hao awakened his ability, then she would have no way to leave him. Speaking of which, she had seen Li Hao's eyes looking at Fu Li a little bit ambiguous.

There was even a feeling in Li Min's heart that if Li Hao really awakened his powers, Fu Li wouldn't even try to escape.

Li Min's mind was very complicated. Although she could see through Li Hao's mind, she did not remind the woman who was close to her.

However, now the man that Fu Li is following also has supernatural powers, but they are only power supernatural powers. If Li Hao really awakens supernatural powers, I don't know if he can beat that power superpower user. If he can, he will grab it. His woman is also a normal thing.

Li Qing listened quietly, she was really numb to the woman Li Min, and she didn't have a good mood to see this woman now, let alone meet her.

Of course, now the two of them are no longer of the same level. In this life, Li Qing has really left Li Min behind.

Moreover, Li Min's situation is completely different from that in the previous life. At this moment in the previous life, she was still with Qin Ze. Although Qin Ze was fascinated, he still pampered her and loved her very much.

In this life, she has been separated from that scumbag Qin Ze, and I don't know if that scumbag Qin Ze will find her?

In fact, Li Qing still had a little expectation, expecting Qin Ze to find Li Min, and then let them fall in love with each other like that, it would be fun.