CHAPTER 91-100

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 91 Assassination 4
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and the Bad Girl with Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

The people in the hotel couldn't figure out where the oil came from. After all, they didn't see Li Qing carrying anything from the surveillance, not even a bag, and those people were injured by CLP Yes, although those people didn't blackmail them into their hotel, they didn't let them see the tragedy.

But after seeing the situation from the monitoring, they can understand how powerful the current is, but how can the electricity pass through?

The security captain couldn't guess what happened to these people, and it was impossible for him not to report such a strange thing happening in their hotel.

They already knew that the beautiful woman was called Li Qing. She was really too smart and too smart. She didn't see the edge.

To know that this kind of thing is changed to another girl, then the consequences are definitely a dead end.

When this matter was reported to the owner of their hotel, the owner was stunned, especially when he saw Li Qing's face, he couldn't keep his mouth shut, because the owner happened to belong to Zheng Hao Classmate and friend, when he saw Li Qing's appearance in the surveillance, he was shocked. Damn, it's fortunate that this girl Li Qing didn't have an accident in his hotel, otherwise, how could he talk to his good buddy Zheng Hao? explain?

However, the hotel owner hurriedly called Zheng Hao and explained what happened in the hotel to Zheng Hao. This time, Zheng Hao was frightened. Under his repeated questioning, the hotel owner had done Li Qing. The things are said clearly, without a trace of concealment.

But Zheng Hao didn't know that when he was talking on the phone, Zheng Nan, Lu Ling and Zheng Ning happened to be standing behind him, listening to what he said.

When he ended the call, he saw the gloomy grandpa, grandma and aunt.

"What the hell is going on?" Zheng Nan's expression was very majestic, and Zheng Hao was still afraid of his grandfather from the bottom of his heart.

Zheng Ning's hands were shaking a little. Her Qing'er was assassinated. Fortunately, their Qing'er had a way. If it were someone else, she would have died early last night.

Zheng Hao explained the matter to his grandparents and aunt. The three elders finally breathed a sigh of relief, but they still made some arrangements.

Zheng Hao was still very grateful to his buddies for telling him the matter. He thought about what was about to happen in the apocalypse. He couldn't save them all, so he could only remind them to be careful.

So Zheng Hao started dating right away, and his brothers would meet every once in a while. If he kept hiding from them, he would feel uncomfortable, so it would be better to tell them early and let them prepare.

When Zheng Hao made a decision, Li Qing had already contacted the manager, and a batch of medicines had been delivered to her designated warehouse. Li Qing did not meet those people directly. The manager arranged it, as long as she called the money in time, and the manager's benefit fee was also called directly.

What's so bad about that manager, seeing the benefits and motivating him more?

Next, for a whole day, Li Qing's warehouse received nearly six shipments, and received a lot of medicines. Although some of these medicines seemed to expire after a while, they entered her space. It will no longer expire.