CHAPTER 241-250

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 241 Change 1
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and Bad Female Matches Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

"Lin Xue, what's the matter with you, is something wrong?" The girl looked at Lin Xue's current appearance and always felt that something had happened. It's a pity that she didn't know what happened yesterday, but she is now I know that this little girl in front of me needs comfort.

"I'm fine!" The girl's words warmed Lin Xue a little, "Yu Feng, thank you for sending me a message, I'm fine, just tell them if you help me, and say I'm going to practice hard. I won't continue to be a waste."

Yu Feng gave Lin Xue a worried look, then nodded and said, "Okay, I'll see you when I have time in the future. I'll send a message to Xiaoya and the others now."

Yu Feng didn't entangle too much, which made Lin Xue have a good impression of her, and even now she has a feeling that if Yu Feng was her fourth sister-in-law, she would definitely not be so stiff now like she did with Li Qing.

Lin Xue began to practice hard, because those purified crystal cores, she can't use them now, so she is holding the kind of crystal cores that are full of malevolence, and she began to practice.

I don't know if Lin Xue is hostile, or because of other reasons, she can actually cultivate with this kind of crystal core full of hostility.

But Lin Xue didn't realize that she was originally from the light element, but because she used a crystal core full of hostility, the light element she cultivated began to develop towards the dark element, but she didn't realize it at all.

In fact, even if she found out, she would not stop.

After all, for her, there is nothing more important than cultivation.

At this time, except for the person guarding her at the door, no one paid attention to her at all, and no one noticed the change in her.

Lin You took people out to clear up the danger, while Li Qing led the Qingtian team to start clearing up some surrounding tasks.

In the early morning of the second day, it began to snow heavily. At this time, whether it was Lin You's team or Li Qing's team, they were all in the wild.

Everyone soon noticed the change in the weather, because the weather suddenly became very cold, and everyone began to shiver even if they stayed in the tent.

Li Qing and Lin You hurriedly took out all the cotton-padded clothes they had collected, and it was much better for everyone to put on the padded clothes.

The two of them immediately made a decision, that is, to speed up the completion of the mission and return to the base quickly, because the snow was heavy, and if they stayed for a long time, they might not be able to go back.

At this time, the people in the base also began to put on all the clothes they could wear. Among these people, some people had cotton-padded clothes, but most of them did not have cotton-padded clothes.

On Mr. Lin's side, there is a pile of cotton-padded clothes and quilts that Lin You left him. Except for the soldiers, the others were also released by Mr. Lin.

However, these cotton-padded clothes are not white. Only those who serve the base can get the cotton-padded clothes for free. Others need to use crystal cores in exchange.