CHAPTER 411-420

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 411 Killing the World 31

    Just when Li Qing looked a little drowsy, people from this arena came to invite them.

    "Is something wrong?" Lin You looked at the person in front of him. This person was obviously someone in charge of the arena.

    "Hello, honored guest, according to the regulations of our arena, as long as you have millions of spirit stones, you can sit in the first three rows. The first three rows represent the status symbol of Dongchi City. I don't know if you want to go to the first three rows. Arrange?" The steward's expression was very respectful.

    Everyone said it was like this. Naturally, their group walked forward. Lin You and Li Qing sat directly in the third row. As for Jin Yu, they were arranged in the fourth row behind, which happened to be Lin You and Li. Sunny behind them.

    I have to say that the use of this arena is too humane.

    Sitting in the front, this seat is really comfortable.

    "Sitting in the front is really good!" Li Qing watched the arena that seemed to be in front of her. Although it was in the front row, her seat was still a bit higher than the arena. This position felt like a judge's seat. There is a button on the front table, and next to the button, there is a place where you can put the spiritual stone bag.

    The bet can go directly to the bet, this official will not force you.

    But as long as you get to the first three rows, if you don't put in 10,000 or 20,000 yuan, that's a very shameful thing. Of course, this is what the manager told them.

    In fact, this kind of feeling is like the minimum consumption in a bar. You are invited, but you have to have a minimum consumption.

    There are a total of four sets of buttons on the table, each set is two left and right, the left represents the player with the red belt, and the right is the player with the blue belt.

    If it wasn't for Li Qing and the others sitting in front, they wouldn't have seen the straps on their hands.

    "Baby, come and vote!" Lin You felt that his own goblin's luck was against the sky. If someone else voted, he might not win, but his own goblin must win.

    The next bet on this platform is 10,000 Spirit Stones. Li Qing looked at the two arenas in the game. The ratios are displayed on it. The payout for winning the red belt is 1:0.1, and the payout for the blue belt is 1:1 , As for losing, then the spirit stone will naturally not be able to come back.

    Li Qing took a look at the sample on the stage. She directly chose the right side of the two sets of buttons that represented the competition, and each bet was 50,000 spirit stones.

    "Why do you choose the right?" Lin You looked at Li Qing.

    "That one has a high percentage of winning." Li Qing smiled at Lin You. She didn't see who could win. Anyway, they didn't lack Spirit Stones, so it didn't matter if the arena officials had any benefits.

    The official of the arena did not expect that this one shot would be 50,000 spirit stones, and he voted in both arenas.

    "This team seems to have a lot of spirit stones."

    "That's right, they look very rich. You must hang them. It would be great if you could earn a lot of spirit stones from them."

    "Don't worry . Well, I think they will definitely lose a lot of money this season."