Chapter 561-570

_

  Chapter 561 Killing the World 181

  At this time, Jie Yun had already begun to accumulate, and Shi Fei was now in a state of madness, "If you want to kill me, you have to see if you can kill me." "Shi Fei, what do you think?

  " Can you, Tathagata Jieyun, kill us?" Lin You said coldly.

  At this time, the people in the house inside began to get nervous.

  "Boss, what should we do?" Zhao Shengshi didn't want to die. They were in the range of Jieyun, and I'm afraid they would be in danger!

  Lin You looked at Li Qing, "Baby, take them to that yard."

  "Okay!" Li Qing nodded, and then ran directly to the other dozen people, and then took them directly to the next door. In the small courtyard of First Young Master Qin.

  Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui are still trapped in the courtyard.

  At this time, the people outside noticed the big screen following them.

  "That woman suddenly disappeared."

  "Yeah, where did she go?"

  "I saw her enter the room just now." "

  It's this time, what are you doing in the room?" "

  Why don't you run quickly? "

  "It's such a pity, is such a beautiful person dying just like that?" "

  I don't think the male god is afraid at all!" "

  Yeah, I noticed it too!"

  "I'm a little scared to die again." Look, I never thought that one day, I would be afraid because of other people." "

  It's okay, you see, the accumulation of the calamity cloud is over." "

  Huh?"

  "Aren't there many people in the courtyard?"

  "I It seems that they should have left the courtyard."

  "I don't know where those people went. It seems that the owner of the mysterious courtyard has a lot of places to stay in the imperial city." At this moment,

  everyone noticed that Li Qing came out of the room again.

  "Hey, the goddess came out again."

  "My God! Why did she run out again? Jieyun started again. Why do I think there is a formation in the room, and those people inside will not affect Jieyun?" At this time, the

  history Fei also noticed Jieyun's situation, "What about them? What about them?" The reason why he allowed Jieyun to accumulate was mainly because he felt that what happened to him had something to do with the other cultivators of the association.

  If they hadn't insisted on being here, he wouldn't have suffered like this.

  "They have teleported away from here." Now Li Qing has been reminded by the dolls, and people outside can see their actions, so Li Qing doesn't dare to do anything radical now.

  Especially about space, she didn't want others to know.

  Lin You stood next to Li Qing, and held Li Qing's hand. Since people outside could see them, he should show off his affection so that those guys would not be thinking about their little goblin all the time.

  "Continue!" Lin You looked at Shi Fei and urged him to continue accumulating Jieyun, but Shi Fei found that he could no longer control his Jieyun. It stands to reason that he should continue to accumulate, but why did he stop?