Chapter 591-600

_

  Chapter 591 Ascension to Immortal World 2

  Time passed day by day, and nearly two months passed in a flash, and the number of people in the Ascension Pool became less and less, and some formation masters woke up.

  The baby took these people to expand the area again.

  Even these formation masters built some spirit-gathering formations around the Feisheng pool, but this should be regarded as a gathering of immortals, after all, these formations condense immortal energy.

  Two months away, Little Jingjing and Little Lingjing also released a lot of little tree demons, occupying the entire surrounding area of ​​thousands of miles.

  These tree demons gave back a lot of news, and there was no one in the thousand miles around who didn't say anything, not even a fairy.

  Moreover, they also discovered many abandoned small towns. These small towns can be said to have turned into bubbles. When they touched them lightly, they all turned into fly ash.

  All of these conditions show that this place is abandoned, and it is unknown how long it has been abandoned.

  But it is actually abandoned.

  The baby thinks that whether it is the cultivation world below or the upper world, no one ascends up, probably it has something to do with the abandonment of this place!

  Although he knew that the Immortal World was very vast and there was not only one Ascension Pool, logically speaking, if the other Ascension Pools had not been abandoned, it should be possible to ascend.

  They don't know the situation in other places now, so they can only develop step by step here.

  What if there was a big war in this fairy world?

  At this moment, Xiao Jingjing and Xiao Lingjing eagerly flew to the baby's side.

  "Baby! Baby!"

  "Baby!"

  Seeing the eagerness of the two of them, Baby looked at them strangely, "What's wrong? Why are you so nervous?"

  "Wanxian Pit, a little tree demon has discovered the Wanxian Pit!" Xiao Jingjing felt a little shocked.

  "Wanxiankeng? What do you say?" Wawa also became nervous.

  "Where is it? Let me take a look!" At this moment, Steward Zhang Ding just climbed out of the Feisheng Pool. His cultivation base is a Golden Immortal. You must know that almost all of them have cultivated to this point. A guy with bad aptitude but great potential and luck is a paradox.

  Of the more than 1,500 people who woke up earlier, most of them are earth immortals, about 300 are human immortals, and the rest are heavenly immortals. The number of golden immortals is not many so far, but it is estimated that there will be many in the future. After all, there are more than 400 people!

  Some people who had already consolidated their cultivation also ran out, and a group of people followed Zhang Ding and Wa Wa to the Ten Thousand Immortals Pit.

  This place can be said to be the cemetery of immortals, a large pit with a radius of tens of miles. The bodies of these immortals lie in this large pit. Although the immortal energy here is on the verge of extinction, the bodies of these immortals seem to be lifelike.

  "It seems that there was a big war here, and these people died in various ways." "

  This fairy is so small, I don't think he should be very old." A small body of about 1.4 meters aroused everyone's attention. Notice.