CHAPTER 291-300

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 291 The Power World 14

    Soon, the group of boys and girls all ran to the restaurant opposite, but they didn't know how to knock on the door, but went directly to the private room next door, but they didn't close the door.

    They came for handsome men and beauties, but the little princess clenched her fists. She was thinking about what she should say for a while?

    Just let them leave the capital?

    The two of them just arrived, and they don't know if they are willing to leave.

    "Little Princess, what's wrong with you? Your expression is so solemn?" Someone saw that the little Princess was unhappy, and immediately began to ask.

    "The triennial beauty pageant is about to start. At that time, all young women in the capital will have to participate." The little princess clenched her fists. She had no right or opportunity to see other men. She had no heart in the past. Yes, but this time she was really moved.

    "What should I do?" The little princess looked at the people in front of her.

    "What should I do?" The others looked at the little princess with a little doubt.

    "As long as they stay here, that woman has to participate in the beauty pageant. Have you forgotten what happened three years ago?" The little princess had already sat on the throne at this time, and she really didn't know what to do.

    "Little County Master, what's the matter? She deserves to be selected, what are you afraid of?" a teenager asked suspiciously.

    The servant behind him pulled him a little, "Master, don't talk too much!"

    But how could this young man listen to him? He thought for a while, and then said, "Are you afraid that the third prince will see her?"

    These words instantly made the whole private room quiet. They didn't know that what they said was heard by Li Qing and Lin You next door.

    Lin You frowned, he knew that those people were talking about the two of them, and when he heard that someone would miss his goblin, Lin You instantly became cold.

    Li Qing pulled his hand, "It should be noticed when you win the beauty pageant, and then you just don't need to participate in the beauty pageant."

    "They said just now that they will be forced to participate."

    "Are the people here sick? If you don’t want to participate, do you have to force it?” Li Qing curled her lips, “Let’s just leave then, what do they do?” Anyway, they don’t have a family here, and they don’t have relatives here. The people here Really don't even think about pinching them.

    "I think it is indeed sick!" Lin You nodded. "Fortunately, we have no weaknesses." If their relatives lived here, they would have weaknesses.

    At this moment, the two of them suddenly felt that it was right to create a place in this world for their families to live in. Or is it wrong?

    "No, can I stay in a no-man's land?" Li Qing suddenly felt that the no-man's land was good. After all, she had stayed in the secret realm of the world of self-cultivation. If it wasn't for those who suddenly appeared, they would still be there now. good.

    "Okay, let's buy a few maps and look for the no-man's land." Lin You decided to go to a place without people to live in peace. In a place with people, there are always troubles of one kind or another.     "We can make some formations!" Both of them know some formations. After all, Chaos Master has taught them, and they can't figure out the complicated ones now, but there is no problem with the simple ones.     "Well, you can also use the array plate directly!" Li Qing thought of the so many things they picked up at this time. There were quite a few array plates in it, and there was a full storage ring, so don't forget them all.     "Baby, are you trying to encircle the territory?" Lin You was amused.     "It's not impossible to do this, right? I don't know if the masters and the others can be accommodated in these worlds!" After staying in the killing world for a long time, it is easy to become a killing opportunity. If there is a place, Li Qing still hopes that the masters and them will Can come out of the killing world.     "Let's study it then, sometimes the formation can change the rules." Lin You raised his eyebrows lightly.