CHAPTER 121-130

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 121 Rivals 2
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and Bad Female Matches Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

Li Qing's mouth was twitching, "How did these women get together?"

There are Wang Yuan of the Wang family and Lu Ling of the Lu family. With these two families, it is estimated that the Lin family will have to let the other party come up the mountain no matter what. Thinking that these women were all admirers of her own men, she felt a little uncomfortable.

Regarding that Chen Xiao, Li Qing only knew that she admired the Fourth Young Master, and she seemed to belong to the compound, but not as arrogant as Wang Yuan and Lu Ling.

"Because you got together." Doll felt that his master was too powerful, and he gathered together, so many rivals in love.

"I..." Li Qing frowned. She didn't get along with Lin You in her last life, so she didn't know what happened to Lin You, but judging from what Wang Mei told, these women were in their last life. They didn't get together. After all, that Lin Yuxi was not so easy to get along with.

At this time, Lin Yuxi was standing beside Wang Yuan and Lu Ling. She met them at the foot of the mountain. Knowing that they were originally from the compound, she came over.

Moreover, because Lin Yuxi is from the Lin family, Wang Yuan and Lu Ling are also deliberately trying to please her.

However, Chen Xiao has been quietly following their side.

"Which brother are you looking for?" Lin Yuxi asked curiously.

"We didn't come to find the young master of the Lin family, we just came to join the base." How could Wang Yuan say that she was here for the fourth young master?

As for Lu Ling and Chen Xiao, I'm even more embarrassed to say that, after all, the four young masters of Lin are already married.

Lin Yuxi didn't know that the three women in front of her were her rivals in love. "You have to pass the checkpoint to go up the mountain." She couldn't pass the checkpoint herself, and she didn't know if the three women in front of her could pass it?

When the four of them stood on the mountain pass, someone immediately notified them.

When Mr. Lin knew the arrival of these girls, his face was gloomy.

"Just arrange them down the mountain." Don't make trouble for Li Qing. After these women come up, they will never live in peace.

"Grandpa, that Chen Xiao said she brought her grandfather's letter." Lin Sanshao was speechless, this Chen Xiao really didn't see it, but he knew that this Chen Xiao was the admirer of the fourth child.

"This is really difficult! The Chen family is the second largest force in the Huaxia base." They cannot offend the Chen family.

Ren Liqing never thought that the compromise of Mr. Lin was because of Chen Xiao, not because of Wang Yuan and Lu Ling.

Of course, after these four went up, they only left them above the mountainside, and did not let them reach the top again.

Above the mountainside, there are only a dozen lucky ones, all because they have villas on it, so they have the opportunity to stay on it.

Lin Sanshao went down the mountainside to meet the four girls, and then got a letter from Chen Xiao's hand, which Mr. Chen wrote to Mr. Lin.

Lin Sanshao felt that he had no common language with these four people, so he left immediately after receiving the letter.