CHAPTER 221-230

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 221 Zombie Siege 3
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and Bad Female Matches Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

In fact, the weapons of Huaxia Base are scattered in the hands of those high-level leaders, and they are reluctant to take them out, because they are afraid that their strength will be weakened.

Although it is said that the base chief of Huaxia Base took out the weapons he had, it was only a drop in the bucket and could not solve the problem at all. Moreover, after consuming the weapons, his power was weakened, and those high-level executives were struggling for power. Woolen cloth!

Those people didn't want it at all. If they refused to take it out, the base might eventually fall, but they didn't care about it at all. What they wanted was power.

Even if it is the Huaxia base that fled, they can still take these weapons away, after all, the space ability user is also in their hands.

Anyway, they are reluctant to take out the weapons in their hands. After all, if they take out the weapons in their hands, like the base commander, and the rights in their hands are taken away, it will be miserable. It's human nature to want others to get it.

That night, Li Qing and Lin Youan slept peacefully all night. The two of them slept very peacefully. When they woke up in the morning, after breakfast, Lin You brought his Erha, Black Panther, Eagle Boy, And the little wolf went out together.

Li Qing asked Little Wolf to help Lin You. Of course, if she needed to, she would rush over there too. With the existence of the doll, Li Qing rushes over, it's just a matter of minutes.

After Lin You came out, he went to observe the situation of the Huaxia Base. He found that although only one night had passed, the entire Huaxia Base had changed.

He used his divine sense to scan it, and the original high-level executives were all locked up. Lin You felt much more comfortable. Those people just needed to clean up. If they took out their weapons and equipment early, the problem of the base would be It is easy to solve. After all, there are only one million zombies, which is really not many. In front of large weapons, these zombies can be said to be solved in minutes.

The Huaxia Base was really not peaceful that night. Of course, the central area and the inner area were not peaceful. The outer area was not disturbed.

The people who controlled the entire base this night were the army and the power user team of the base. In fact, it was not that they were vying for power. It was because they really had no choice. The leadership of the base was not strong, and then the biggest loss It's the army and the supernatural beings.

Obviously there are a lot of weapons, but the leaders of the base are unwilling to take them out, and even watch them give their lives, how can this make the power users feel comfortable?

So this time they seized power, and the people who managed them became the supernatural leaders of the army. These people have always been selfless, but they are much more reliable than those government officials.

Speaking of it, last night was still very thrilling. The weapons were all in the hands of the upper management of the base. The weapons on the military side had been used up long ago, but they refused to supply them. In fact, the leaders of the military knew that these people were worried that they would seize power.