CHAPTER 441-450

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 441 Killing the World 61

    Speaking of which, because Fu Linger first hurt those beast gods, causing the anger of the beast gods, and the appearance of gold, it made that level even more difficult.

    It was originally a layer of treatment, but it was made alive by Fu Linger into a layer that was swallowed alive.

    The difficulty mode of this layer starts when Fu Linger hurts the Beast God. She has to ask their forgiveness for hurting the Beast God and them.

    But Fu Linger didn't know what to do in this layer, and no one reminded her, and her nature is not so pure, and because this layer could not be ignited, when Fu Linger bit the beast gods , discovered the powerful energy in these small animals.

    So, she really swallowed a lot of beast gods alive, and with the addition of gold, she turned this layer into a hell mode. The hell mode is that unless she can really eat all the beast gods here, Or she can survive being swallowed alive by the beast gods, otherwise she will never get through.

    You must know that she has angered the beast gods, so the ones who appear in front of her are no longer gentle little animals, but cruel monsters.

    At this time, Fu Linger was blocked in front of her by a demon tiger. She was not scared at all, but soon, she discovered something.

    The demon tiger seemed to know what move she was going to use, and could dodge her attacks every time, and not only that, she found that her chest was being scratched by the demon tiger little by little.

    The feeling of being ripped open really made her feel unbearable.

    Why is it like this? Fu Linger didn't understand, this layer should be full of harmless little animals, why did such a powerful monster appear?

    And she felt like her chest was ripped open, as if she was slashed by a needle.

    Fu Ling'er was really gutted, and she didn't hold on to the end, she was so frightened that she collapsed when she showed her internal organs.

    Obviously she is a monk, why is her skin so easy to be ripped open by a demon tiger?

    She didn't understand, even when she was lying on the ground dying, she was thinking, what exactly is this layer for her to do?

    Don't you really eat them? After all, such a large group of injured small animals is a waste of life, and their bodies are so full of energy, why not let people eat them?

    Obviously she has improved a lot of cultivation, how can she be disemboweled by a demon tiger who looks weaker than her?

    Just when Fu Linger thought she was going to die, she was kicked out of the tower.

    At this time, there were already many people outside the experience tower. These people seemed to be those who were kicked out after entering. When they wanted to enter again, they were completely blocked by the experience tower.

    When you come out...there is no chance of entering again.

    "Fu Linger, what's the matter with you?" Someone from the upper realm like Fu Linger saw her and rushed over immediately, but Fu Linger lay there quietly, staring straight at the sky, It was as if he hadn't heard his voice.

    Several people from the upper realm were kicked out. They took Fu Linger to the side of the law house. Fu Linger was like a person without a soul. Alive, yet like dead.

The Rebirth Of The Female Match In The Last Days On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara