CHAPTER 21-30

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 21 Dinner Party 3
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and the Bad Girl with Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

When Lin You took Li Qing to a corridor with nowhere, Li Qing glared at Lin You fiercely, "Do you think this is appropriate? Am I familiar with you? Do I agree to be your girlfriend? ? Can this matter be decided unilaterally by you? How can you be like this?"

"Why is it inappropriate?" When Lin Si Shao asked this sentence, a smile appeared on his face, "Little goblin, don't you know what the banquet is for tonight?"

"What are you doing?" Li Qing's eyes widened. Could there be anything special happening at the banquet tonight?

Lin You chuckled, "Tonight is the concubine selection banquet specially prepared for the six of us brothers. If you come to participate, it means that you are also one of them, and this is also approved by your family."

Li Qing's eyes widened. Her father didn't say that the invitation was received by her father, but he never mentioned it. If she had known about it earlier, let alone she wouldn't dress up like this. I won't come to participate. After all, the end of the world is coming soon. Who is willing to fall in love to waste time?

"Little goblin, it's not too late to know now, you're already mine." Lin You raised his eyebrows lightly, speaking, no one dared to refute what he had decided, except for the little goblin in front of him, God knows Hearing so many questions from her just now, he felt a little heartache.

It seems that this little goblin was deceived by someone in her family, otherwise she wouldn't question him. After all, it was written clearly on the invitation, and girls with boyfriends and married girls were not allowed to participate.

Li Qing glared at Lin You fiercely, all of you young masters of the Lin family, all of you are so annoying, if you got married early, there would be no banquet today, and you wouldn't provoke the fourth young master in front of you.

Speaking of which, this guy looks really handsome in a suit. Especially the kind of cynical look, it is even more loved to death.

But even if he was extremely handsome, with such a delicate face, Li Qing didn't plan to fall in love.

Besides, he looks so beautiful, how can this make a woman live? Although Li Qing has confidence in herself, after all, her appearance is developed towards the goblin side, and after washing the marrow, Li Qing's panel looks like it can squeeze out water, so it can be said that she is standing with Lin You. , is comparable.

But even if it was like this, Li Qing felt that being with such a man would be a lot of pressure. After all, men have always aged slower than women. If they find such a husband, they will really find fault for themselves.

Lin You looked at Li Qing who was angry with red lips, and smiled dotingly, "Little goblin, don't you think we were born to be a couple? Just based on my looks, I should be worthy of you, right? Think about how you look now. If you stand with an ordinary man, wouldn't it make you look more like a goblin? But when you're with me, it's different. At least I can help you a little bit of hatred. isn't it?"

While speaking, Lin You also grabbed Li Qing's right hand, and then gently put it on his lips and kissed it.

This time, Li Qing's heartbeat slowed for half a beat. For some reason, this feeling made her feel that she was valued by the man in front of her. This feeling made her a little excited. Of course, she was sure won't show.