CHAPTER 141-150

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 141 Prevention
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and Bad Female Matches Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

"Fourth, you have to pay attention to one thing, even if the fact that Qingqing still has the multicolored crystal nucleus has not been exposed yet, but you have to beware of someone jumping over the wall to hurt Qingqing, in our base, they can't do anything about it. , but if you attacked outside, this is really not sure." Lin Dashao frowned and said, Qingqing is their Lin family, plus the treasures on her body, really can't let anyone hurt her.

"Don't worry, eldest brother, I will take care of Qingqing's safety." Anyway, it is impossible for the Fourth Young Master Lin to go anywhere else. He was really worried about leaving the little goblin to others.

"That's fine!" Young Master Lin nodded.

"Big brother, I thought of one thing, that is, we will open a shop in the base, and people can trade with crystal cores. There is also the matter of the accommodation area. In the future, everyone who lives in our base will need to exchange crystal cores. Our base can also set up a task hall, and if someone receives the task and completes it, they can also give certain rewards."

Lin Si Shao has read a lot of books on the end of the world. He just picked a few important ones to talk about. The specific management depends on their eldest brother. Who let the eldest brother usually take care of this aspect?

Lin Sishao threw a few apocalyptic novels to his eldest brother, "Brother, there is a management method for the base, you can manage it yourself."

The corners of Lin Dashao's mouth twitched. The management of this base requires reading novels and learning?

"Brother, don't underestimate these novels. Some of the management methods in it are still very perfect. Now the residential area at the foot of the mountain is really a mess. It's really impossible to not manage it." Lin You let out a long sigh of relief.

"Well, leave this matter to me, but I have to tell my second child to resume communication as soon as possible. Even if we can't reach other bases, we have to let people inside us get in touch." This matter is very important. Yes, after all, it's too chaotic outside. If the team goes out and can't get in touch, they don't know where they are, even if they want to save them.

"Well, this really needs to be done quickly." Lin You nodded, "Brother, you are busy, I'll go find Qingqing." Lin You left after saying that.

Lin Dashao was a little depressed, and wanted to arrange a task for him, but thinking that he just met his younger brother and sister, he will forgive him today.

When Lin You was looking for Li Qing, Li Qing just handed over all the crystal cores the family needed to them. Now Zheng Ning is working very hard, but Li Qing feels a little uneasy because of her mother's efforts.

Mom, does she want to find Dad?

Who is your own father?

My life is so complicated!

If people know who their biological father is, it is estimated that they will be in big trouble now.

Li Qing thought of Li Hao at this time. If he and Li Min were known to the people in the Huaxia base, they would probably be used. Those two people had no relationship with him, and they would never be soft-hearted when they used themselves. , she should pay attention in this direction.