CHAPTER 261-270

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 261 Cultivation World 4

    This notebook writes the cruel truth in this secret realm, but all the people or monsters who enter here are cannon fodder and chess pieces of the two realms, and they can only die in the battle in the end, it is said that it is to maintain tens of thousands of people Year Array.

    Ten thousand years of formation?

    Li Qing pouted, is there something extraordinary still sealed in it?

    However, since it was written in this person's handbook, it should be considered to have some authenticity.

    Li Qing showed Lin You his handbook. After all, this person's handbook also wrote about things outside, and then what happened in this secret realm, until his death.

    After Lin You read this notebook, his face also became gloomy. Maybe this is the place that is not allowed to go out. Otherwise, how could no one pick up these storage equipment?

    If someone goes out, there will never be so much storage equipment here. It seems that they still need to find some relevant information next, but it is a pity that these people left too few notes.

    The two continued to search for relevant information here.

    But they flipped through countless books and jade slips, and never found any relevant content.

    "Wait until the dolls have the information, let's look at it!" Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly, "We can only practice these exercises after our spiritual consciousness reaches level 20, husband, your spiritual consciousness is almost here. , hurry up and cultivate your divine sense first!"

    Lin You pinched Li Qing's face, "Your speed is not slow, we can practice together." The

    two of them continued to practice their divine sense. As for the three The little ones were handed over to their pets to watch. Every three hours, Li Qing would wake up to breastfeed. Their consciousness was improving, and the consciousness of the three little guys was also improving.

    Two days later, Lin You's consciousness finally reached the twentieth level, and he found a method suitable for his cultivation, that is, the method of full spiritual roots, but when he saw the method move forward, it was a little small. Depressed, this kind of full-spiritual cultivation method requires the spiritual root to be the kind of balanced full-spiritual root.

    Lin You thought for a while, it seems that his spiritual roots should be considered full, after all, all his abilities have reached level ten.

    However, for the sake of safety, Lin You still found a few stones to test the spiritual root, and then tested it for himself.

    Then he discovered that his spiritual roots were indeed balanced and full of spiritual roots, and he could practice this Chaos Technique.

    Lin You left a few words for Li Qing, and then began to practice. Because he practiced supernatural powers before, he could be considered to have a foundation of practice, so the speed of cultivation was still very fast.

    All the breathing into the body was skipped, and when Lin You woke up again, he had already entered the fifth level of Qi training.

    Lin You looked at Li Qing next to him. Li Qing has now entered the practice. She is also practicing Chaos Jue, but in addition to cultivating Chaos Jue, she also practiced Lei Ling Jue.