epilogue

H: "You okay?" 

I give him an apologetic smile and nod. I feel sorry for him. This arrangement took longer than I planned, even though he hasnt said a word of complain. He has just been the perfect support throughout the day, throughout the week actually, always making sure I had food in my system, enough water and coffee and most importantly enough sleep. I haven't always been the greatest at taking care of myself, but he has. He has like a sixth sense when it comes to me, always making sure my glass of life was full to almost perfection. - "One more hour and we are out of here"

He smiles; - "Can I get you another coffee? water?"

"Sparkling?"

"With lemon?" - he asks, which earns him a smile and kiss from me. He cups my chin and holds me for a longer kiss making my knees almost give up. The affect he still has on me, from just a simple kiss in a middle of a book signing. When we part he kisses my forehead, gives me a sly smile and walks away "Be right back"

Damn. How did I get so lucky. 

We are in South France, and have been for a week because of my book. We are currently in Nice, but are wrapping up work in an hours time and leaving for a two weeks vacation in my grandfathers house in Menton.

I have resigned from my position at Nike and have gone to a unpredictable life of fully writing, as well as developing the idea of SkyLight books to New York, together with Sophie. 

The tell-it-all tabloid book about Hero and his troubled life in LA got published a month ago, and its been a shit storm to say the least. But, we kind of ran away from it, to Europe where it hasn't picked up that much interest. Yet!

Jen and Maddie will fly in and join us the last week in Menton which we are gladly awaiting, until then we are turning of our phones and forgetting the world outside and just enjoying each other.