better than words... you drive me crazy

Our tone becomes flirty quickly after his arrival. He has only been here for an hour and I am already ready to leave. With him.

I start imagining what I want to do with him in the bedroom which is becoming hard to handle and its showing in my whole body language. Him being him, knowing me so well I assume reads me easily. He is still attractive as hell and I have had two glasses of cava that only furthers my case. And I have missed him. So much. Just the smell of him as he is sitting beside me is making me quiver. I haven't been remotely interested in anyone, let alone been attracted to someone since he left. I only want him. He is the safe place. 

I suggest we leave, he agrees and lets me lead him out of the party and into the windy, late London summers night. We agree to go to Chloe and Brandons apartment, as he was gonna sleep there tonight anyway. They are out of town and Brandon told him he is free to crash there whenever in town, as Paddington is a stretch getting to, especially late at night. He had "his" old room and even had the key. I was surprised by that. I thought I was the only one beside the two, that had the key to their apartment. While we are in the cab, laughing and teasing Gemma texts me not to come home as she has invited the new guy over. I send her a "out of your way. have fun ;)"

When we get into the apartment, he goes straight to "his" room while I head towards the fridge finding a cava for us to open. Being alone with him in this quiet apartment has me suddenly conscious of what we are doing and that again leading me to being very nervous. 

He steps back into the dining area connecting to the kitchen, 

J: Do you want something to drink?

H: Sure

J: Cava, beer... whiskey? 

H: Whatever you are having... 

J: Cava it is - I say as I am still struggling to open the bottle

H: Wait. Let me help - he comes over to take the bottle out of my hands. As our hands touch our eyes shoot to each others. A knowing look lingering between us, his stare becomes more hooded, and I part my lips trying to catch a breath. His eyes shoot to my lips and he licks his own. It feels like its magnetic, the pull. It feels like I couldn't resist it even if I wanted to, not that I would EVER want to resist it. I move closer and he stands still. I take it as a green light that he doesn't pull back. I move even closer, feeling his hot breath on my face.

H: Joss - he whispers in one breath, hearing his private nickname for me gives me the last kick of courage I need

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

H: Joss - he whispers in one breath, hearing his private nickname for me gives me the last kick of courage I need

:"Hero" - I whisper back before crashing my lips to his

He quickly catches on and lifts his hands into my hair, cupping my face in a forceful and hungry motion. The make out session is hot and heavy for a second before his hands travel to my waist and he lifts me onto the kitchen island counter, where we find back to each other. It's all hands, arms and legs, tongues and moans. But it's all heavenly. Quick and satisfying.

When we both finish, properly, we just start laughing, he buries his head into my neck

J: So...

H: So... 

He lifts his head from my neck, looking at me: "that was unexpected"

J: Really?

H: Yeah

I chuckle: "I blame the wine" – and move him a little so I can squeeze my legs together and get of the counter

He says "Thanks" - almost sounding like hurt. I laugh slightly and brush it off. I am trying to play it cool, but I am nervous and uncomfortable as I have never been. My feelings are in total overload. My biggest fear is that he regrets it and that I have ruined everything between us by pursuing him like this.

J: Just a sec – I excuse myself to go to the bathroom to clean up and pee, and also to have a moment to breath and think for myself. shit. What have I done? Freaking attraction and hormones!

After a mini meltdown in the bathroom I come out to the kitchen where he is standing drinking water. I move around the small kitchen, to the cabinet to get a glass before filling it up with water and turning towards him

H: You okay?

I look up at him and nod my head: "Yeah" He keeps looking at me. After a minute of awkward silence and me going crazy, needing desperately to occupy myself, but not wanting him to leave. Ever!

"Are you hungry?" - I turn to look at him again

He shakes his head while staring at me. With each second that passes with his eyes on me my heart races faster and my hunger for him gets heavier. I believe he is on the same page as he starts to walk towards me and says barely audible: "Not for food" – as he stands in front of me. I smile a shy smile and look down at my feet.

He brings his arms and cups my face with both hands and leans in carefully. I do the last inch and our lips meet again. This time much more tenderly and slowly than only five minutes ago. His one hand going into my hair pulling me closer carefully while the other still holds my face tenderly, stroking my chin with his thumb. My hands travel under his shirt and are all over his back, pulling him closer to me, wanting and needing him in this moment as much as he needs me it seems. Its sweet and sexy at the same time.

"My bedroom... " he says breathlessly, our lips never leaving one another

"I know where it is" – I say smiling against his lips and follow with more kisses as he lifts me up, I swing my legs around his waist, and he carries us into the bedroom, never breaking the kiss.

His alarm rings at 8 AM, waking us a little. We are draped and all tangled together, he pulls out and goes to the living room to take a phone call. I roll over and go back to sleep. He comes back to bed 5 minutes later and hugs me tighter, pulling me to him and kisses my hair. It's all a daze to me, but it's nice, comforting. Safe place.

The next time he wakes me, 

H: I have to go

J: Nooo – I was waking up, groggy and lazy, but an undeniable smile all over my face

He smiles as well, wholeheartedly

H: I know. But I have to. My plane leaves in two hours.

We stare at each other, and smile as he strokes my cheek with the back of his palm, our faces only inches apart

H: I had a great time

I smile shyly

J: I did too

He smiles and rises up slightly to kiss my forehead, then my nose, and then my lips where he lingers a little longer. I suddenly feel like crying. I don't want him to go. He moves and looks at me one more time, studying my face

H: bye

J: Have a safe flight

H: Thanks

J: Bye

H: bye

falling - the sequelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें