Aly kept sniffing and without even looking she moved her hand upwards and wiped Aiden's cheeks which were wet too just like hers.

Aly knows Aiden only ever cries in front of her. He doesn't like showing his vulnerable side to anyone. Not even his own parents.

Aiden pulled that hand and kissed it while still shedding tears.

"I miss him." Aly whispered as she moved upwards and turned around so now he stuffed his face in her chest.

Aiden didn't reply but just hugged her more close to himself, if that was even possible

Finally sleep came to them when they got too exhausted because of the long day and because of the restlessness in their hearts that was yearning for someone.

They finally slept cuddled up in a bed that for the first time in their lives felt too big for just the both of them.

_________

Blue's eyes shot open when he felt his body screaming at him to just get up. He looked in front at the big window in his room and frowned seeing it was early morning.

He didn't realise why he woke up this time. But then he tried moving his body and that's when he was made aware of the arms around his waist that was holding him to a hard chest.

His breath hitched when he felt Ash's breath in his neck. Ash was spooning him from behind while his face was stuffed inside Blue's neck.

All of his body was stuck to Blue's back like a magnet.

That's when Blue felt it.

Something hard on his ass.

And Blue wasn't stupid to not realise what it was. He felt like his whole world fell. He tried removing Ash's arm from around him but it didn't budge.

Blue felt so uncomfortable right now he was just about to start crying. But he felt like his vocal cords had shut down. Nothing came out of his mouth.

It was like someone was holding his neck and not letting him speak.

His movements made Ash slightly stir and he did something Blue could have never expected.

He pushed his boner more towards Blue's ass and Blue felt it right between his asscheeks. That's when the rivers started and he started crying. But still there was no voice coming out of his mouth.

He started squirming in Ash's hold that was tightening each second. But everything froze when Ash suddenly pushed his hips towards Blue's ass again.

Ash's hips moved occasionally while he was still asleep probably feeling pleasure at friction of his member.

Even the sobs that left Blue's mouth were so silent he didn't know what was happening with him. It felt like he was suffocating.

Ash's lips were touching Blue's neck and Blue felt like he was dying. He felt so disgusted.