79

Previously...

On some days, Rose and I would bring in a few of our songs from when we were a duo, like "No One", and Alice and I would do our duet from 2008, "One and the Same".

~oOo~

Songs used:

"Marry You"- Bruno Mars

"Ass Back Home"- Gym Class Heroes ft. Neon Hitch

"Marry Me"- Train

Nov. 2019

This was the last day of the Cullen Family tour, and Edward was acting funny. He barely looked at me the whole day, but he talked to everyone else. He'd kept pulling Carlisle, Jasper, and Emmett aside, whispering about something. I tried to listen in, but as soon as they saw me, they'd stop and turn away. What was going on?

Alice and Rose were confused, too. The guys weren't speaking much to them, either. I started to think it was based on the fact that after the tour, we wouldn't see each other as much. But now, I wasn't so sure.

We soundchecked in a Seattle arena downtown, and I pulled Edward aside.

"Hey, what's going on with you? You've barely looked at me all week." I frowned.

"I'm fine," Edward said.

"Really. You've talked to everyone else, blowing me off. Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"What makes you think I'm mad at you? No, I'm not mad at you. Just nervous."

"About what?"

"Edward!" We both looked up at our lights guy, Ted, waving Edward over.

Edward sighed and turned back to me. "Look, I have to go. We'll talk later." He quickly kissed my cheek and ran off.

I sighed in frustration.

~oOo~

It was showtime, and Jasper was in the middle of performing "Marry You".

Just say I doooooo-ooo uhu,

Tell me right now baby,

Tell me right now baby, baby.

Oh, it's a beautiful night,

We're looking for something dumb to do.

Hey baby,

I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,

Or is it this dancing juice?

Who cares baby,

I think I wanna marry you.

While the band was still playing, he asked, "Alice, can you please come out here?"

Shocked, I looked around and saw Alice run up to Jasper and give him a hug. She was jumping up and down like a little schoolgirl, and screamed, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Whoa, I didn't even ask you yet, damn girl!" Jasper laughed, and the crowd laughed back. He slowly got down on his knee and pulled out a small, red box. "Alice, you have been my little bundle of joy for a long time, now. And this song was dedicated to you, in hopes that you'll really marry me. So, in front of our fans, will you marry me?"

Alice wiped away a few tears behind her hands, and I covered mine with my arm happily. I looked to Rose and our family behind us, and they were crying too.