3

The Spotlight is On! Ch 3

A/N: Heyy guys! For those who are sticking with this story, great! 'Cause there's a lot more drama going down later!

On to Chapter 3!

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight.

Alice, Rose, Emmett, Jasper and I went into my room and started Googling different songs for us to sing on my laptop. Finally after an hour, we decided on our songs. Alice was going first with "That's What You Get" by Paramore; I was going to pick that song, but Alice thought ahead of me.

Emmett set up the webcam and the music, and I grabbed a chair and set it in front of the laptop.

Alice bounced over to the chair excitedly and clicked record on the laptop.

"Hi Edward! It's Alice Swan again. Remember me, I'm the one who accidentally pulled off your brown shirt sleeve at your Seattle concert last year. Yeah, sorry about that. Anyway, I'm singing "That's What You Get" by Paramore for your partner contest, and I hope you like it!" she smiled.

She clicked the space button on the laptop, and the intro music played.

"No sir, no I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore

It's your turn, so take a seat, we're settling the final score..."

She was very good. She used funny facial expressions and hand motions that made us laugh. She sounded a little like Hayley Williams, but she added her own natural, girly style that made her even cuter. I looked to Jasper; he kept his eyes on Alice lovingly. I didn't get how one guy could look at a girl like that for so long and not get tired. Well, I did, but I still didn't know. I heard the music ending note, and turned back to Alice. She waved and pressed the space key, which stopped the video, and turned to us.

"So, what do you think?" she asked. "How did I do?"

"You rocked!" Emmett shouted, and Alice smiled hugely.

"That was really good," I said. "I liked how you added hand motions."

"Yeah, those were funny." Rosalie agreed.

"And so adorable." Jasper added.

"Aww thank you!" Alice replied, and she hugged Jasper, who hugged her back and kissed her.

Not letting him go of him, she asked, "Who's next?"

"Oh, um..." I trailed off and looked at Rose. "You can go if you want."

"Really? You sure?" she asked.

"Yeah, I haven't chosen a song yet so..."

"Ok!" Rose said excitedly, and she let go of Emmett's hand hesitantly. She sat on the chair, clicked on a new video file, and clicked record.

"Hey Edward. I'm Rosalie Swan, and I'll be singing "I Hate This Part" by the Pussycat Dolls, so enjoy." She said, and she pressed the space button to play the music.

"We're driving slow through the snow on 5th Avenue,

And right now radio's all that we can hear..."

Emmett kept staring at her like she was the only girl in the room.

Alice and Jasper were clapping quietly, and Alice was mouthing the words.

I thought she was great, and thought she would win this whole contest. I suddenly became a little worried.

Ever since our parents passed away 3 years ago from a drunk driver, Rose and I have found music to be our therapy. Alice, too, but she found fashion to be her bigger source of comfort. And Rose was an amazing singer. She had improved so much since the first time I heard her. She was better than Nicole, the Pussycat Dolls' lead singer. And more beautiful. She would be an amazing partner for Edward.