8

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight.
"Hey don't you two need a new band name?" Alice asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you guys are a hot, new duo now. You need a new group name for recognition," she explained.

"Oh," I said, "I, well we," I gestured to Edward, who smiled, "haven't really talked about a new name." I turned back to Edward, "Unless you wanted to come up with one."

He nodded. "Yeah, if it's ok with you."

I nodded. "Yeah, that'd be cool!" I replied.

So we spent the rest of the evening coming up with different pop-punk-rock group names. Emmett and Alice kept coming up with kooky names that made us laugh, Rosalie came up with clever names, but they didn't really fit. Finally, Jazz came up with a great name. We all thought it was perfect for us!

"And you should totally perform for prom!" Emmett added.

My eyes bugged out. "Prom? You really think we're ready for that kind of crowd?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! You guys are the bomb!" Em exclaimed.

"Well, how'd we get the word out?" Edward asked.

"We could get the Senior Class at school to vote Yes or No to see if they'd be up for it," Rosalie suggested.

"Yeah, and if the majority of the Class says yes, then you guys can do it," Esme replied, "And after you all graduate from high school, you both can start working on your debut album in Seattle!"

My smile faded as I realized something. "I'd have to move to Seattle, don't I?" I asked sadly. I looked to my sisters, who were looking at me with sad smiles.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short, I'm packing and arranging for my move-in day at college tomorrow. But if I have time, I'll try to update sooner rather than later. Thanks for voting on the polls! Thanks for reading!

Review please!

Do it

Do it

Do it!