73

Previously...

"You ok?" I whispered, and tried to take his hand again. This time, he curled his fingers in mine.

He sighed and hugged me. "No, not really," he mumbled in my hair. "We worked so hard, and the fact that we lost to those...." He breathed in slowly, and I rubbed his back in small circles.

"It's ok, you know I'm kinda glad we didn't win," I said.

"Why's that?"

"I feel like there's more to do, like this should push us to do more in DOTP." I explained.

"Yeah, it will. And when the day comes and we get our Grammy, it'll be even more special." he said, and I smiled.

He smiled back and kissed my lips.

Dec. 2012

"Hello Cold World" was our next single, and we began preparing for a North American tour that began in the fall of 2013.

Our fans were ecstatic for the tour, and we met up in a few meetings with Carlisle and our tour managing team to set up dates, venues, and hotel rooms. I blushed when Edward's hand brushed my leg when we got to the hotel room talk. I looked away, embarrassed. We weren't allowed to sleep in the same room, but I knew that he'd come and sneak in anyway. I tried to hide my smile as I imagined it.

While that was going on, we found out that "Coming Home", our second album, certified gold in the US! We had a small party to celebrate at my house.

April 2013

We were in Atlanta, GA on tour when we heard Emmett and Jasper's new single "Billionaire" on the radio.

I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad

Buy all of the things I never had

Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine

Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

Oh every time I close my eyes

I see my name in shining lights yeah

A different city every night alright

I swear the world better prepare

For when I'm a billionaire

I smiled and rubbed Edward's back, proud of all of the Cullen boys becoming so successful. He smiled, his ears becoming red with humility.

We'd spent all of our time touring North America, and it was a lot more fun than our first tour with VersaEmerge. I was a lot happier and more positive, and so was Edward. The band wasn't nervous for my wellbeing anymore, and we all were making memories on this tour. We decided to call it the "Aim Your Arrows on Fire" Tour, a kind of play on words to our first single from the record. Edward and I were inseparable, always sneaking away from everyone else just to be alone. I'd never felt this close to him like I did now. Our going to therapy really showed perspective on each other's lives and drew us even closer.

I wanted to marry Edward one day. I wanted to start a family, and settle down.

Maybe not at 19 years old, but maybe when we were 20 or 30.

We'd talked about having children, and Edward thought I'd be an amazing mother.

Alice overheard us talking and thought I was pregnant. Rose almost tore Edward's head off until we set everything straight. She made us promise we wouldn't scare her with that until we were absolutely sure.

A/N: Sorry this is so short, I'm preparing for a full house for Thanksgiving! But I'll add in more next week! Have a happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Stay safe!