12

A/N: I'm Baa-aaack! Here's the next chappie! Like I said, these will be un-betaed this week! 

Happy Reading! 

~OoOoOoOoOo~ 

I ran downstairs to get some breakfast, and saw Rose and Alice eating and talking. 

I pointed to Rose, "You are awful!" 

She gasped in mock innocence, "What did I do?" she asked. 

"You embarrassed me in front of Edward," I said. 

"Wait, Edward? What?" Alice replied, confused. "He was here?" 

"He just called, said he wanted me to come over to meet the band," I answered. 

"Oh, awesome!" Alice trilled, "We'll come with you!" 

"No!" They both stopped cold and stared at me, and I sighed, "No, I mean, no, it's ok. I mean, it's probably just going to be me meeting the band and signing more papers and stuff." 

Rose was the first to come out of her frozen state. "Bells," she walked slowly to me, "You sure you're ok?" she asked tentatively. 

I nodded, not trusting my voice. 

She sighed and hugged me tightly. "What's wrong, baby sister?" she whispered in my ear. 

I lay my head on her shoulder. "I don't know. I'm just really nervous about everything. Meeting them, getting ready for the senior ballot tomorrow, actually sitting down and writing with Edward. It's all so much to take in just a few days." 

I felt her warm, delicate hands rub circles on my back as she comforted, "You'll be fine, Bella. It'll just take adjusting, and before you know it, you'll be begging for graduation so you can get out of this one-horse town." 

I giggled. "We don't have horses here." 

"Well, you get my point," she laughed, and pulled away, "Do you want us to go with you for moral support?" 

I thought about it for a minute. "No, that's ok. I'll need to get used to going to places without my big sisters walking me everywhere. But I appreciate it though." 

I looked to Alice, and she stood up to give me a hug too. 

I had the best sisters ever. 

I kissed her hair, ate breakfast, then got up to leave for Edward's house. 

~OoOoOoOoOo~ 

Review please! Bella meets the band in the next chapter!