11

Heyy Y'all! I'm on Spring Break, and I promised myself that I would upload all week for you guys! This is too exciting because I have sooooooooooooooooo many songs chosen for Edward and Bella's careers as a duo! I can't wait for those two to start sangin'! but we gotta get some other things in the way, like the senior ballot! 

Happy reading! ^_^ 

And this chapter is un-betaed, by the way. 

~OoOoOoOoO~ 

Later that day, I got up, and got ready for the day. I took a nice, hot shower, thinking about my and Alice's late-night conversation last night. 

Maybe with time, Edward could like me as more than a friend. 

I shook my head, got out of the shower, and walked to my room, thinking about what it'd be like if Edward and I were together by next year, we'd be on top of the world; selling platinum-selling albums all over the world, getting married, having children of our own, helping them get in the music business, if they wanted. The whole image made me smile.

There's a vulture on my shoulder, 

And he's telling me to give in. 

Always hissing right in my ear, 

Like it's coming from my own head. 

It's got me mixed up, trying not to give up...

VersaEmerge's "Fixed at Zero" blaring from my cell phone made me jump out of my thoughts, and I grabbed it without looking at the caller ID. 

"Hello?" I said breathlessly. 

"Hey, Bella. It's me," Edward's velvet voice came through, and my heart melted. 

"Hi, what's up?" I asked shyly. I could feel my face burning up with just hearing his voice. Rose passed by my room, and saw my red face. She gave me a smirk and mouthed, "Edward?" I nodded, and she nodded, giving off a knowing smile. I rolled my eyes, embarrassed. 

"Bella? Are you there?" Edward called out to me. I gasped, embarrassed even more that I totally forgot about him on the line. 

"Sorry! Um,what were you saying?" I asked. 

I heard him snicker. "Are you busy with something?" he asked. 

"No, just my sister being annoying." I laughed, and he joined me. 

"Well, tell Rosalie or Alice I say hello. Anyway, um, I said that I'd like for you to meet the band today," he replied. 

I didn't know all of Edward's bandmates, but when I saw them live, they looked like they really enjoyed playing together. There was his drummer, Sam, who was really tall, tan, and seemed pretty tough but nice. Then, there was the rhythm guitarist, Seth, and from the online videos of them playing live, Edward and Seth seemed to have a brotherly relationship, and that was very nice to see. Then, there was the lead guitarist, Paul, and honestly, he scared me. He always seemed so angry and depressed whenever I saw him onstage. Edward hardly talked to him, and I've heard that he only got the job because he was such a good guitarist. And last, but not least, there was the bassist, Kate. She was a feisty little one who reminded me so much of Alice, with her high sense of fashion and loud mouth and positive attitude on life. I couldn't wait to meet her, all of them actually. But, as always, my insecurities got the best of me. 

"What if they don't like me?" I whispered. 

"They'll love you, Bella. Especially Kate. She's already jumping up and down in excitement," Edward chuckled. 

I smiled, my crush on him growing even more in that moment. It was sweet of him to try to reassure me that everything was going to be ok. 

"Yeah, ok, I'll meet them..." I trailed off. 

"But?" he asked. 

"But what about Paul?" 

"What about him?" 

"He kinda scares me." 

"Oh, listen, he may look all tough and mean, but he's really not all that bad." 

"Really?" I asked skeptically. 

"Really. I mean, I know he gets a little, or a lot, rough around the edges, and cold, but there are days where he actually cracks a smile." 

I giggled. "Oh wow, such a big deal!" 

Edward laughed, " I know right? But really, don't worry about him, we'll protect you. You're pretty much a part of the family now." 

I could feel my eyes tear up at that endearing statement and sniffled. "Thanks." I whispered. 

"You ok?" he asked, concerned. 

I wiped my eyes, and sniffled, "Yeah, I'm good. You're really sweet, that's all," I smiled. 

He chuckled, "Oh, well, I try. So, you'll come by later today?" 

"Yeah, definitely," I smiled. "When will everyone be there?" 

"In about 2 hours," he answered. 

"Ok, I'll see you then," I replied. 

"Ok, bye." 

"Bye." 

~OoOoOoOoOoOo~ 

Yaaaay! Sorry to leave you with a cliffie! I guess I'm just evil that way! *insert evil laugh here* Next chapter up later today, so press the little review button down here! You know you want to!