13

Heyy guys! Here's the next chapter! Thanks for all of the reviews so far!

And it was my birthday yesterday! YaaaaaY!

~OoOoOoOoO~

When I arrived at Edward's house in my big, red, truck, I saw Edward come out the front door and walk to my door.

I came out of my truck and smiled as he gave me a hug.

"Hi," he whispered in my ear.

"Hi," I breathed, and my heart hurt a bit as he let go.

"Um, everyone's inside," he said, "Nervous?"

"A bit," I replied, nervously laughing.

"You'll be fine," he smiled, "They're all dying to meet you."

We both walked together to the house, and a young woman with white blonde hair hugged me tightly as soon as I stepped inside.

"Hi, Bella!" She let go of me, but didn't let go of my hands. She chirped excitedly, "I'm Kate Denali, Tanya's sister."

Oh, no.

She must have noticed my scared face, gently hugged me again, saying, "Don't worry, I'm nothing like her. I'm a lot nicer."

I snickered in her hair. "Sorry, for judging, though. I just..."

"No, no, I understand. My sister can be a little," she trailed off, glancing at Edward, who was watching us carefully, and back to me, "um...eccentric sometimes. But, here, let me introduce you to everyone else." She led me to the living room, and a young Native American boy came up to me.

"Hey, Bella, I'm Seth Clearwater," he said cheerfully, and he stuck his hand out for me to shake.

I took it, smiling, "Hi, Seth."

"So I hear you're going to be with us for a while," he replied.

"Yeah, that's the plan," I said, nodding nervously.

"Well, don't worry, everyone's super nice, and if anyone bothers you, you have them answer to me," Seth said proudly.

I giggled, "Ok."

A built older Native American man, maybe in his late 20's, walked up to me. "Hello, Bella," he smiled, "I'm Sam Uley, the infamous drummer of the band."

"Infamous, my ass!" Emmett boasted, and I turned to see him walking down the stairs, making me giggle even more.

"Hi, Emmett!" I laughed, and he picked me up, squeezing me to his body.

"Hi, Bells!" he replied loudly for the world to hear.

"I..can't breathe,Em!" I gagged, and he set me down on my feet.

"Sorry, Bells," he laughed, "I just like to see your cheeks get all pink every time I do that."

I rolled my eyes as everyone else chuckled.

"Oh, you didn't meet Paul yet," Edward said, and he gestured another tall and built Native American man over. But unlike Sam and Seth, Paul had a frown on his face, like he didn't even want to be there. He had icy, cold look in his black eyes, and I suddenly didn't want to meet him anymore. I felt a hand wrap around mine, and I looked down, and then up to see Kate give me a warm smile. I tried to smile back.

"Bella," Edward called me back, and I turned to him and Paul, "This is Paul Lahote, our lead guitarist. If you have any, like, musical suggestions, you should ask him."

"Oh, ok. It's nice to meet you, Paul," I replied shyly.

"Hello," he gruffed.

There was a long, awkward pause, and I felt my hands beginning to sweat.

Kate was the first to break thesilence. "So," she cleared her throat, "Bella, you go to school with Edward as well?"

"Um, yeah, we're both seniors," I answered quietly, and Edward smiled a bit.

"Aww, you guys excited for graduation?"

"Yeah, but I'm more excited for prom though," Edward replied, and he winked at me, making me smile.

"Yeah, me too," I replied.

"Do you guys know if you guys are the opening act for prom?" Sam asked.

"No," Edward and I both said, laughing.

"But the vote's tomorrow, right?" Kate piped in, asking.

"Yep," I said, smiling. I loved her sparky attitude; it made me cheer up a little about my awkward encounter with Paul.

"So why don't we just start up a few songs and covers just in case we get the votes, but if we don't, we use the setlist for our first tour?" She asked, smiling.

I smiled, and looked to Edward, who was also smiling.

"That's a great idea, Kate," Edward smiled.

We spent the rest of the day looking over playlists on all of our Ipods, figuring out which songs to cover. Kate wanted to do all ska rock and glam rock, but we denied her. Then I suggested adding both pop and rock, but only Kate and Edward agreed with me. Finally, we all decided to cover Lil Wayne's "How to Love". Even Paul cracked a smile at that.

We all walked over to Edward's music room, picked up our instruments, and got to work.

~OoOoOoOoO~

So my birthday was fun! My mom and I had dinner at TGI Friday's, and the waiters sang to me, and gave me an ice cream sundae!

How do you guys like the band so far? Review me your thoughts!