15

A/N: Heyy guys! Thanks so much for all of the love from the last chapter! Here's another one for you!

XOXOXOXOXOX

TSIO ch. 15: 

I felt my shoulder get pulled back sharply, and I gasped out of shock and fear when I saw Tanya's piercing glare.

"What do you think you're doing?" she hissed at me.

"I..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say or do.

"I thought I told you to stay away from my man!" she screamed.

I frowned, saying, " You never told me that..."

"Yeah, well I'm telling you, no, warning you-" she spat at me, but thankfully, Edward cut her off.

"Tanya, what the hell? Why are you being so mean?" he asked.

"I'm not being mean, just taking what's mine!"

Edward sighed, and his nostrils flared up in anger. If I wasn't so scared of the situation, I would've thought that he was so hot.

"Tanya, can I talk to you for a minute?" he spoke through gritted teeth.

"Sure, baby," the strawberry blonde smiled too sweetly.

He walked quickly past her without acknowledging me, and Tanya followed suit. I didn't know what to do. I knew it wasn't ok to listen in on a private conversation, but I couldn't help it when I heard Edward's low angry voice rumble.

"I can't believe your acting this way again!" he retorted lowly.

"I'm not acting like anything, I'm just telling your little friend over there to-"

"Leave Bella out of this! She has done nothing to deserve your hate! What has she done to you?"

"She doesn't know when to back off! She's had your eye on you since she's met you!"

I froze, and my palms began to sweat. Shit, the bitch knew! How did she know? When did she know? Who told her?

There was a long silence, then I heard Edward take in a breath before he spoke again, this time a little calmer.

"Why do you keep bringing that up? If she had feelings for me, she would've told me."

"That's the point, Edward she hasn't told you. She's never wanted to tell you because she didn't want to "ruin your friendship", Tanya scoffed.

Tears sprung in my eyes, and I knew I couldn't hear anymore. I ran out of the hallway and out of the school doors. I heard Edward's voice call put to me, but I didn't listen as I kept running to my truck. I fumbled in my pocket for my keys and put them in the car door, but I felt two strong hands around my waist.

"Bella!" I heard Edward's worried voice.

"Let go of me!" I squeaked through my tears.

"No, not until you tell me what's going on."he turned me around to look at him, but I knew I couldn't. 

"Bella, look at me."

I shook my head, sniffling.

"Please?"

"I just want to leave, get out of here."

"I won't let you leave."

"Why?" I pushed him away. "Why? To tell me that you don't love me back? To-to tell me that you're with her, and that you only love me as a best friend?" I looked at him then and saw the pain and suffering in his eyes, and I knew I caught him.

"Let me just save us both the trouble then," I retorted. Then I swung open the truck door, got in and drove off, watching Edward standing alone in the parking lot.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

A/N: I cried writing this chapter, by the way.

Rate and review, please!