25

A/N: Ok, here's more prom stuff, so I'm gonna shut up and let you guys read on!

Emmett, Rose, Alice, Jasper and I squished into Emmett's Jeep. It looked big on the outside, but on the inside, it could only fit a certain amount of people. Weird.

We had a blast on the way to prom, singing along to our favorite songs on the radio. Well, Emmett just yelled along, since he couldn't sing to save his life. He knew all of the rap lyrics though. I couldn't remember the last time I felt so carefree, until we finally made it to Forks High parking lot, hearing the thick bass from the inside. My nerves started to kick a little. They kicked up even more when I saw Jake standing outside of the doorway.

He looked very nice in his black tux. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and he had black sneakers but no tie. He looked ruggedly handsome, in a way.

We all got out of the Jeep and I walked over to Jake.

"Hey, Jake," I smiled.

"Hi," he smiled back, kissing my cheek. "Wow, you look hot!"

"Thanks, you look good too!" I laughed, and turned to the others behind me. "Guys, this is Jake. Jake, these are my sisters Alice and Rosalie, and their boyfriends Jasper and Emmett."

They all said hi to each other, and all was well until I saw Edward's silver Volvo park next to Em's Jeep. He came out of the car, walked around to the passenger door, and opened it, revealing Princess Tanya herself. And she legitimately looked like a princess, an over-the-top princess. She wore a fluffy, gold, sparkly dress; her hair, which used to be strawberry blonde, was dyed brown and curled into a high bun atop of her head; her makeup was fine, but I just couldn't take my eyes off of her dress. Where did she think she was going, Cinderella's Castle? I knew that prom was a big deal, but come on!

I tried not to grimace as the both of them walked to us.

Silence.

I looked to Edward and Jake, who were smiling tightly. Rose and Alice were glaring at Tanya, who was glaring at me. Emmett and jasper were glancing nervously between our group and Edward, probably hoping no one would smuggle each other.

"Ok, Eddie, let's go, I wanna dance!" Tanya squealed as she heard The Wanted's"Glad You Came" come on.

Edward cringed at the embarrassing nickname, and mumbled, "See you guys in there." as they went inside.

As soon as they left, we all started laughing. If I weren't in a dress and didn't want to rip it up, I would've been rolling around in the floor. I felt Jake's arms snake around me, his chest rumbling with laughter.

"'Eddie'? What the fuck?" He laughed.

"He said he hated that nickname and told us countless times to stop calling him that growing up!" Emmett guffawed. "'What the fuck' is right!"

"Come on you guys, we don't want to miss out on all the action!" Alice squealed, and dragged Jasper inside. Suddenly, she came back and pulled me closer.

"I brought you a smaller blue dress for the performance tonight," she hissed in my ear.

"Wait, what? What do you mean by 'smaller'? Alice?" I worried.

She merely winked and hid back past the red curtains inside. I sighed, and turned to Jake. I pulled him off of me, holding his hand. "Come on, let's get this over with." I joked.

He followed me, and so did everyone else.

A/N: Review please!