71

Previously...

The premiere was really fun. We got to meet Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, and the rest of the cast. I got starstruck over Liam, and Edward got a little jealous, holding onto my hip a little tighter. But he loosened up when we finally met Miley Cyrus, Liam's girlfriend. We hung out a little while longer, saw the movie, which was amazing, and flew back to Seattle the next morning.

~oOo~

April 2012

Songs used: "Now" by Paramore

"Renegade" by Paramore

Our third album, "Aim Your Arrows High", was finally released with this tracklist:

"Fire (Aim Your Arrows High)"

"Renegade"

"Little Miss"

"What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)"

"Proof"

"Now"

"Part II"

"All the Right Moves"

"Counting Stars"

"Still Into You"

"Last Hope"

Obviously, our fans, friends, and family loved it, but critics felt confused by it. They said they couldn't hear Edward's voice on the record. They could hear me clearly, but my voice overshadowed his, and that was why they gave our album a low grade. They were probably expecting Edward to be the frontman of the album, since he's the guy. What they didn't understand was that Edward and I were a team, we were partners. We were more than just singers in a band, or even more than together. We were in this for the long haul, and when one of us got criticized, the other did too. And it hurt me to see that Edward was getting questioned on his vocal abilities.

Edward thought it would be a good idea, for the fans to see how we recorded and as a pun to the critics, to make a video of him recording one of our songs from the album. I thought it would be better to just leave it alone, but he really wanted to do it.

We'd have the recording of my voice in the background and he'd physically be in the studio to sing his parts in the booth, and I would record him with my video camera.

Don't try to take this from me

Now-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow

Don't try to take this from me

Now-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow

Feels like I'm waking from the dead

And everyone's been waitin' on me

'Least now I'll never have to wonder

What it's like to sleep a year away

But were we indestructible

I thought that we could brave it all (all)

I never thought that what would take me out

Was hiding down below

Lost the battle, win the war

I'm bringing my sinking ship back to the shore

We're starting over, we'll head back in