Chapter 44

Who's here?

Jaden's POV

After we finishing fucking, I called her and Uber and sent her home.

Me no want nobody fi cuddle wid right now.

Janay alone get dem privilege deh.

I took a shower and went to sleep.

...

I'm a bit tired but today I'm heading over my mom house to spend sometime with the kids. She called this morning and told me that they keep asking for me. 

I pulled up and knock on the door. My mom opened it.

"Good morning son" she said.

"Morning mom, where are the kids?"

"They are in the living room watching Tv" she said.

I walked over to where they were and both of them were focused on whatever it is they were watching. I cleared my throat and Shay looked over at me.

"Daddy" she shouted and ran to hug me. Jace followed behind her excitedly.

I missed them.

I haven't seen them in two days, but it's nobody's fault but mines. Well not really because Janay fuck up me brains and I really don't want to be in the house right now. We need some space and that's exactly what I'm giving her.

Janay maybe done wid yuh...my subconscious teased.

She can't left, worst she a breed fi me ya now.

"Mommy dem bathe and ting already?" I asked my mom.

"Yes Jaden wah kinda question dat ya ask me" she hissed.

Woman miserable enuh 

"Okay me soon touch road wid dem for a bit. Yuh good otherwise Mrs Taylor?

"Yes son me alright. How you and Janay?"  she asked.

Boy oh boy. If she never ask bout Janay sumn wrong

"We still no good enuh. I haven't spoke with her from our little altercation" 

"Jaden remember that she is pregnant, so weh unu really plan fi do? she asked.

What a woman fi ask questions man

"Me soon fix things man. We can't left right now. Worst like how she pregnant 

"Hmph can't left? Your too controlling. What if she doesn't want to be with you anymore? " she said.

she nah done kmt

"Mom couples argue and have disagreements all the time. Anyways me ago cut with the baby dem ya now. Me soon fawud" 

"These kids need an healthy environment, not a toxic one. So please get your shit together. Anyways later and be safe" she said.

I strap them down in their car seat and drove out. I'm taking them to the Tutti Frutti up by Sovereign. Janay always carry them there and they seem to enjoy it.

"Daddy are we going home" Shay asked. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that Jace was sleeping. No wonder he was so quiet.

Badman tired.

"No baby. We're going to buy frozen yogurt" I said to her.

"Yaay" she beamed with excitement.

Come to think of it, her mom haven't contacted me since she and Janay little argument. Normally she would be calling and annoying daily me to see Shay.