Chapter 48

Who's here?

Janay's POV

Timera got ready and left without me.

Thanks to these kids.

It's now 10:30pm and they are finally fast asleep. I  tried my best to get  up off the bed without waking them. I covered them with their blankets and put the pillows around them.

I put on my black leather pants and a white top with my black YSL heels. My belly is barely showing and I'm grateful or else these pants wouldn't fit. It's a bit tight at the waist but not too unbearable.

 It's a bit tight at the waist but not too unbearable

What's the saying "beauty comes with pain."

I told the babysitter they were in my room sleeping and I took up the cars keys and head to the garage. I just hope there is gas in this car because I'm really not in the mood to stop at any gas station right now.

Yuh never yet inna the mood fi nothing

I rolled my eyes.

I put the Key in the ignition and the car came to life. The gas tank is half so that can work for tonight.

Thank God.

As I drove out Kacey called asking if I was still coming and I told her I'm on my way.

As I pull up to the location, I saw the big "Club Luxury" on the building.

Ok Andre, I see you.

Outside was crowdy with people waiting to go in, some lingering on the sidelines even vendors selling food and other stuff.

It's  big thing.

I walked up to the front and the security let me in and another one escorted me to where my friends were. I looked up and saw Timera waving to me.

Gyal look frass already.

"Yuh finally reach?" Kacey shouted over the loud music.

"Yes biatch, my kids gave me a warm time" I said and she laughed.

They were drinking Belaire and I had to drink cranberry. How fun. I asked the waitress for a wine glass to drink my cranberry juice. I never wanted to feel left out of the festivities. I want to fit in.

I sit and took my time to observe my surroundings. A how me no see my baby da...Oh me see the crasis.

Him and Andre downstairs doing what I don't know. Their other friends were sitting over another booth with some girls that looked like strippers.

"Unu look good though" I say to my friends.

"Yuh look good to baby mother" Kacey said and I smiled.

"Yea gyal yuh baby father head must hurt him tonight" Kacey said and we burst out in laughter.