Chapter 21

Janay's POV

Since we retuned home Jaden had been really busy these days. He's working on a new apartment complex and other projects. Most time when he come home in the night I'm already sleeping. We barely spend anytime with each other. 

Speaking of that I'm really tired of staying home. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with my kids but I just want something for myself. Jaden will always go the extra mile for me, but I want to have something that I know I worked hard for. 

Me no want when Jaden move him foot, me drop. Woman fi can stand pon dem own without a man.

I'm thinking about owning a cosmetic store or a full service spa. Maybe both if I can manage. The problem is I'm an overthinker and I struggle with self doubt. I'm always thinking about the negative first than having a positive outlook, but I'm working on it. I'll talk to Jaden and get his opinion it.

I woke up this morning and made breakfast for Jaden and the kids. He took Shay to school and went to work. 

Jace and I are at home in the living room. He's walking now so he's all over the place.  I put the TV on cocomelon, even though it can be annoying at times. But I'd rather watch him clapping and dancing than to be running around the house after him. The house is only quiet when him and Shay is sleeping or they aren't home. 

Today I plan to take them to Tutti Frutti, but I have to wait until after I pick up Shay from school. In the mean time I will be doing my research about the businesses that I want to open. 

...

It was now 2pm and I picked up Shay from school and we're heading to Tutti Frutti. 

"Auntie where we going" Shay asked.

"We're going to get frozen yogurt" I told her.

"Yaay" she squealed.

Kids are something else

"Can I have strawberry flavor" She asked.

"Ok baby" I said.

We arrive at Tutti Frutti and I'm thinking about leaving, Shay wanted everything and Jace want to run up and down. 

I don't want anymore kids

Thank God I'm on birth control. 

"Hey if ya'll don't behave, no yogurt" I said.

"Okay auntie, we will behave. Jace calm down" Shay said.

Jace looked at me and smiled...One of his charms he use to trick people.

We got our yogurt and found a seat. That's one of the things I like about my kids once I talk to them they are going to listen. Shay is sitting eating her yogurt and I'm feeding Jace while trying to eat mines. My phone started ringing, Jaden was calling...

"Hello" I answered

"A weh u deh?" he asked

"Hi Jaden" I said. because me want know a who him a chat to so

"Hey babe, where are you" he said.

much better

"I'm at Tutti Frutti with the kids. I did text you" I told him.

"Oh I came home early today, to spend sometime with you guys" he said.

"Okay we'll be home soon. I'm getting food by the way, not in the mood to cook" I said.

"Ok babe be safe" he said.

Shay and I finished our yogurt, Jace didn't want anymore of his. I called and ordered Chinese food to be delivered at home. I really didn't want to stop anywhere else with these kids.

When we got home Jaden was in his office working as usual. I gave Shay and Jace their evening bath because its soon dinner time. I took a shower as well, when I walked out of the bathroom Jaden was in the room. He looked at me from head to toe and I just rolled my eyes. We haven't had sex in a while and I was definitely not going to entertain him right now. 

"Babe I'm going on a business trip for a week" he said breaking the silence.

"Okay" I replied.

"So yuh really ago make me go foreign without some loving Janay" he asked me.

"Shudda think bout dat when yuh make gyal a refer to me as yuh friend" I said to him.

"Me can't believe say yuh still have me up fi that" he said.

"Yes and me ago have yuh up until me please myself" I said.

"Jah Jah, babe yuh know ya me woman and me rate yuh" he said.

"Yea whatever" I said to him.

His phone started ringing, but he declined the call twice. I just walked out the room because  honestly I would just find something else to argue about, that way he'll stop annoying me. Jaden hates arguments, he have to be really pissed to argue with me especially.

While we were eating dinner, I discussed with Jaden's my business plans and as expected he said he would help me with it. One thing for sure he's going to be supportive even if I'm killing him with attitude. That's my baby

"Babe when I'm away can you check on two of the Air Bnb's before the guest check in for me please," Jaden said.

"Ok I can do that" I told him

"They'll check in Friday, so you can go there after you drop Shay at school Friday morning. Both of them is on the same complex" he said.

"Okay babe" I said.

Sometime he'll ask me to help him with some of his businesses and I honestly don't mind. Even though he gets on my nerves sometimes. I'm going to miss him. I always miss him when he goes on business trips, especially that fact that its going to be me and the kids alone in this big house. Jaden and I sleep together every night, so sleeping without him I can never get used to. Normally even if he's working late, I know when he comes home and lay beside me. 

Maybe I need to give him some sex before he leave.

Miss the bwoy dick enuh, but me a try hold out.

He's a good man regardless of the little issues we might have. So me can gi him a buss.