Chapter 11

Janay's POV

December...

Finally finished my exams and practical's and I'm spending the Holidays with Kacey at her house. I needed a break from the gunshots. Auntie is going to country anyways and she never wanted me to be alone. So everything worked out good.

Kacey is baking Christmas cakes, she got a lot of orders. I'm so proud of her. The house smell like a pastry shop, if only I like Christmas cake. I would've definitely eat piece but I'm here just watching her do her thing. 

"Oh before I forget, Jaden is hosting a Christmas party at his house and we're invited" she said. 

"Okay" I said.

"So you coming or you staying with mommy, because I'm going" she said.

"Yea man me will fawud, longtime me no go out anyways" I said.

"Kool wonder weh me ago wear" she said.

"Me have my outfit already" I told her.

"Really girl, me might affi go buy sumn or dig up the closet" she said.

"Kacey u no need fi buy nutten, go through yuh closet yuh love buy too much. Save yuh money" I said.

"Yea dat make sense" She replied.

Timera is in America spending  the holidays with her parents, I missed her. I Know she would've come along with us.

. . . 

Christmas Day

Kacey's mom finished cooked so early and she ensure gave me food before everybody else. She treats me like I'm one of her daughters. Especially since I'm pregnant she's always ensuring that I eat. Every morning she give me tea, never see a woman weh love drink tea so. I can never say I'm hungry when I'm here.

We got dressed. I'm wearing a gray bodysuit set with my heels and Kacey is decided to match with me wearing a gray bodysuit as well. Andre came to pick us up and we told her mom we were leaving.

 Andre came to pick us up and we told her mom we were leaving