Chapter 34

Jaden's POV

Since we've been back from country, I've been super busy. I barely spend time with Janay and the kids. She's been busy as well. Most nights when I'm home, she and the kids are already sleeping.

Me can barely even get no pussy.

I woke up and was still laying in bed checking emails. Tia called and told me that Janay shop was 95% completed and I was happy to hear that. The grand opening can be held this weekend. Janay had already done interviews and chose her workers and also the persons that'll be renting the suites. She draft up contracts and everything without me having to tell her to do so. 

She amaze me more and more each day. She's so professional and serious about her business. Some girl her age would just want a "money man" so they can dress up, do hair and nails and go out every day. But Janay deh pon different program. Most times I'm the one who buy clothes for Janay. She will buy stuff for the kids and the house but that's it. Once it's for her, she's going to complain how it is expensive and find other excuses as to why she won't buy something. 

I remember couple months ago when she was mad at me. She used my card to purchase a Tory Burch handbag. It was like $500 USD. I didn't even bother to ask her about it.

Janay woke up and went straight to the bathroom. No good morning or anything. I don't what her problem is today, because she will just wake up and not talk to anybody more while.

Mrs Bipolar

"Hey babe, you okay?" I asked when she came out of the bathroom.

"Yes" she said and lay down beside me.

"Yuh sure?" I asked again.

"Yes babe" she replied.

"What you up to today?" I said to her.

"Nothing much. Just have some shipment to collect. It's inventory for the shop" she replied.

"Okay want me to take you?" I asked.

"If you have the time, you can. I don't want to bother you" she said.

"Okay what time we're leaving? I asked.

"In an hour or so" she said.

"Okay"

We got ready and drove out. Shay was at school so we dropped off Jace at my parents house. Then drove to Janay's business place.

"Babe why we came here first?" she asked.

"I'm just checking on something with Tia" I said to her.

Tia was already expecting us. Janay haven't been here for a week so she doesn't know that it's completed.

We walked in the building together and Tia turned on the lights.

"What tha..." Janay said.

"Omg, it's finished earlier than expected. It's so chic and pretty" she said and started to cry.

 It's so chic and pretty" she said and started to cry