Chapter 20

Jaden's POV

From the first night I saw Janay at Ribbiz, I imagined fucking her and she never disappoint me at all. She's even better than I expected . Apart from sex Janay is perfect for me. I love everything about her. Her hair, her body, her personality, the way how she takes care of my kids and she have ambition.

And di gyal fuck me good.

Me know har pussy would a good, but when she ready fi ride my cock. Jah jah

I never really expect her to be the type that suck dick. But she exceeded my expectation, Janay is a demon gyal. She will suck my soul right out of me, while looking dead into my eyes. How she expect me fi leave har now? Har pussy belongs to me and she better know dat.

A now Andre ago say me pussy whipped

If it was up to me, me keep har in ya fi di whole week. Memba when kofee sing say "Put yuh body pon lock down" a dat me want do she right now.  She won't allow it though, she said she wanted to see her friends today because we haven't left the room in two days. So we're going to hang out with them today.

Janay was in the bathroom and just thinking about her make my dick stiff. I got up and went in there with only one intention...

Janay's POV

It's been two days and we haven't left this room. Thanks to Jaden.

Di man really hold me hostage in ya tpc.

We eat, bathe, sleep and sex. That's all we've been doing since Sunday. The man wouldn't even allow the house keeper to clean the room.

My babies called me this morning, I miss them soo much. I Can't wait to be home with them.

I told Jaden I want to see my friends today, so at least we can do other activities rather than sex. At this point I can't keep up with him. 

Even though sex with Jaden is mind blowing, I enjoy every bit of it. He makes me feel so comfortable and confident. I don't mind having sex with him everyday.

I love fucking him

I was in the bathroom doing my morning skin care routine, when Jaden  came behind me cupping one of my breast.

"Babe behave no" I said to him.

He just ignored me and start playing with one of my nipples.

"I'm not in the mood for sex, right now Jaden" I said seriously but my body responding otherwise.

He slowly move his hands down and start playing with my clit. A moan escape my lips.

"Yuh no want sex, but yuh pussy so wet" he whispered in my ear while he  insert a finger in my pussy.

My vagina always betray me, when it comes to this man.

I opened my legs to give him more access.  By this time I just wanted to feel his big cock inside me. I put up one of my foot on the bathroom vanity and he gently slide his cock in my tight, wet pussy. 

"Oh fuck jay" I moaned as he started to thrust into me harder.

"This pussy is all mines" he grunted as he grabbed my throat.

"All yours baby" I moaned.

All this time I'm looking into the bathroom mirror, watching myself getting fucked by this sexy ass man and my pussy keeps on getting wetter and wetter...