Chapter 31

Janay's POV

I was in the living room when Jaden and Shay came in, Jace was already sleeping. It seems like Jaden got Shay ready for bed then came back downstairs. 

"Is it okay if I watch TV with you" he asked.

" It's your house, your free to do anything" I said nonchalantly.

"why yuh affi be like dat. Me nah war wid yuh enuh" he asked.

"Jaden yes you can watch TV with me. Satisfied?" I said in a much calmer tone. I honestly can't take the problem with him right now.

He took up my feet and sat down then placed my feet over his legs. I just continue to watch TV while he rub my them.

"How was your day" I asked him.

"It was okay...I miss you. I mean Us without the arguments" he said.

"Who's fault was that" I raised my eyebrows.

"I know it's my fault but how... I quickly cut him off.

"Jaden it's fine. I'm in a good mood, please don't spoil it" I told him. He sighed and continued to massage my feet. It felt good. The truth is as much as I hate to admit it. I missed him too.

This was the reason why I avoided him, because once he's near me or even touch me. I get that tingling feeling...butterflies that's what they call it.

And lil miss Vagina she just start get jumpy.

Why do I feel aroused...he's just touching my feet.

I realized that it doesn't matter how mad I am at him. My body will respond to his touches. I moved my feet from off his legs and sat up in the couch.

"I'm going to my office" he said before getting up. 

!!!!MATURE SCENES!!!!

"No stay" I looked in his eyes and he definitely knew what I wanted and I know he wants it too. I'm still mad at him yes but I need some dick.

He sat back down and I straddle him. He looked up at me "Yuh sure yuh want do this" he asked. I could feel him breathing on my neck.

"Yes" I replied and he grabbed my throat and started to kiss me. I moaned against his lips.

Sure Sure

I was wearing only a little short dress with no bra on. He squeezed my ass before slapping me and I jumped. "Ouch" I said and he chuckled. I took off my dress, it was barely covering anything by the way. 

 "Perfect" he whispered admiring me with his lustful eyes. He sucked on one of my nipples and inserted a finger in my pussy . I moaned this feels good. 

"Me think yuh vex wid me, but yuh pussy say otherwise. How yuh so fucking wet Janay?" He took out his finger and ease me up a lil and gently slide in his cock.

"Oooh fuck" I whispered as the pain subsides to pleasure .

"Fuck Janay, me miss this. Tight...wet...juicy he said with each stroke. 

It felt good, really fucking good and I love when he talks to me during sex, it gets me more aroused. I held on to his shoulders and start to ride him. I slowly glide up and down his cock moaning with pleasure.

"Cum pon me cocky baby" he said and took one of my nipples in his mouth thrusting into me harder and harder and I felt like I was going to fucking explode.

"Ooooh  Ooooh...I'm c..." I could feel my pussy clenching around his pulsating cock as he fucks me. 

"Look at me" he commaned and grab my throat. That was it.

"Oh God" I screamed.

"No it's Jaden baby" he grunts fucking me harder within minutes he came too and I drop myself down on him and he kissed me.

"Love you no matter what, always memba that"  he said and I got up took up my dress and went upstairs not saying another word to him.

Jaden's POV

Yo when Govana said "God put the best pussy pon di mad gyal dem" he was definitely talking about Janay. She fuck me so good, then turn around and stress me. Jah Jah Me love har enuh. 

Can't believe we just had mind blowing sex and she just get up and left like nothing happen. Sigh. She could've at least let us cuddle. But she'll come around.

I went to the guestroom, took a shower and went to sleep. 

...

When I woke up and went downstairs. Shay was ready for school and Jace was in his high chair playing with his food.

This here is home, why would I want to jeopardize that.

"Morning" I said to her.

"Morning Jaden" she replied and continue to focus on what she was doing.

"Did I violate you last night" I asked her.

"No we're good" she said.

"Okay just want know" I said and she gave me my breakfast.

"Oh Shay mom asked to see her later, so we'll probably be home later than usual" I told her.

"Okay" she said nonchalantly.

"Yuh sure yuh good?" I asked her again.

"Yea" she said. She took up Jace and walked out of the kitchen,

Sigh swear think me fuck out da attitude deh last night.

I know she's not okay and me need fi do something about that. Mi love see when she happy and I've barely seen her smile lately and that's unlike her. 

Me no like dat 

I think I need to get her business place up to speed. I know that'll definitely put a smile on her face. Let me call Tia...

"Tia it's Jaden how far the shop reach now. I need timelines" I said

"Think it can be ready in two and a half week" she said.

"Can it be done in one week instead, if you hire extra help?" I asked.

"I'll have to try, Janay is very picky and that's why we are taking our time to to ensure it's perfect for her. And me no want you nyam off me head if shit isn't done properly" she replied.

A so Janay stay fi true 

"Tia, hire extra help, money is not and issue. Yuh know this and I need it to be completed in a week. Please and thank you" I told her.

"Okay boss she said and I hung up"

Janay has ambition and even she needed 5 mil towards her business I would give it to har because she barely ask for anything. That's why whenever she asked for anything I'll give her no questions asked. 

Back then all dem gyal deh use to do a beg beg me and use the money do hair, nails and buy clothes. Janay will hustle and save har money and me rate that.