Chapter 46

Who's here?

Unu no bother cuss me out enuh! Cho

Just go vote before unu start read...

Janay's POV

The days are going by so quickly and I'm getting more tired and overwhelmed. Jaden sends lunch for me at work everyday but this man still haven't come home. I'm all alone with Shay and Jace in this big ass house. Lets not forget I'm also pregnant with twins. This is too much.

Should've been more strict on your birth control my subconscious teased.

I should've though because I wouldn't be in this position right now. 

Thankfully I'm meeting with my realtor to find an apartment. I've made up my mind to move out of Jaden's house. As much as I love this house, I don't think staying here is good for my mental health. Jaden will either have to come home to stay with his daughter or she stay with her grandparents. That's for him to decide because if he really wanted us to work or at least be cordial and co parent properly, he would've been here. Jace will be alone for a while but he'll get use to it eventually. It really hurts me to break our family dynamic but such is life.

I met with my realtor and we looked at a few apartments and I came across one that I really like. It's about a 10 minutes drive from where I'm currently living. It has two bedroom and two bathroom, kitchen, living and dining area. It was also recently renovated.

This is suitable for me and Jace, I thought to myself.

So what about the twins

Is like you no memba say ya breed.

The bedrooms are huge, so the twins and Jace can share the same room for now. I'll eventually buy or build my dream home but this have to work temporarily. I just don't want to be in the house anymore. Besides the realtor informed me that the land lord will be migrating soon and might eventually sell the apartment, more or likely I will get the first preference to purchase when the time come. It's not bad for a starter home, but I have kids so I'll definitely need more space. I will purchase it though if the price is good and rent it as a air bnb. 

I will be able to move in within two weeks or less. So now I have to start purchasing furniture and appliance for my new home. Another thing I'd rather not to do right now...Sigh.

 I signed the rental agreement and paid the deposit. New beginnings

Timera is coming today, she had asked me to pick her up from the airport. Her flight doesn't land until 4pm. So I'm going to pick up my kids from school and take them to the airport with me. 

I arrived at the kids school a little too early. They weren't dismissed as yet, but I needed to speak with Jace teacher and pay for his lunch and extra curricular activities. The school bell ring and I waited until after they finished praying before I entered the classroom. Jace got up from his seat and ran towards to me.

"Jace no running in the classroom remember" his teacher Ms. Robinson scolded him.

"Good afternoon Janay" she said to me.

"Good afternoon Ms. Robinson how is he doing so far?" 

"He's doing great, just a little stubborn at times" she said.

"Typically Jace" I chuckled.

"Anyways I came to pay for his lunch and swimming classes because I totally forgot this morning
" I said.