Chapter 37

Jaden's POV

If Janay only knew how much weight got lifted off my shoulders, just by doing what she did just now. 

Jah Jah

"You okay" I asked her.

"Yea I'm good" she replied.

"Why do I feel so much more connected to you lately" I asked and she tensed a little.

"I don't know" she sighed.

"Yuh go doctor yet?" I asked.

"No I was suppose to go from earlier, but I got caught up the shop so I rescheduled" she replied.

"Okay" 

"Babe I'm going to pick up Jace and Shay and head home. I'm tired" Janay said.

"Okay see you at home" I said and kissed her on her fore head.

Janay left and I got ready for my meeting. When the meeting was finished I saw 5 missed calls from Sharayne, 3 from Jodi and a message from Janay letting me know she was home with the kids.

I knew what Jodi wanted but why Sharayne was calling me 5 times. Let me call her back to see what's up with her...

"Yes Sharayne" I said as she answered,

"I want to see my daughter Jaden" 

"Okay tomorrow"

"No I want her to get ice cream with me now"

"Okay will take her to you in the next hour.

Can't bother fi inna no bagga chattins wid she...

Shay was asking for her as well so I decided to get that out of the way seeing that I was free now. I called Janay and told her to get Shay ready. I'm coming to pick her up.

I picked up Shay and drove to Devon house to meet her mom. I stayed in the car and allowed them to spend time with each other without me being all up in their space. I still don't trust Sharayne, but that's still her mom at the end of the day. I saw them walking towards the car, so I got out and stand at the door.

"Daddy look I got sprinkles on my ice cream" Shay squealed excitedly.

kids...

"I see baby, but finish eating before you come in the car" I told her, she nod her head and walked back over to her mom.

After they were finish, I drove home with Shay. When I walked in the house, Janay was in the living room rocking Jace to sleep. I told her good night and went upstairs Shay followed behind and went to her room. Normally she would've stopped to play with Jace or tell Janay about her ice cream date but she didn't. Maybe she was tired or just not in the mood. I got her ready for bed and then I went to take a shower. 

Just as I was rinsing off, Janay came in the bathroom and stepped inside the shower. By the seductive look she gave me, I knew exactly what she wanted...I love fucking her and she always know just what to do and when to do it.

After we had sex , we showered and went to bed cuddled up in each other arms naked.

Easy access when me wake up, worst she no have on no clothes.

"I don't wanna feel yuh big hood a poke me inna me sleep enuh"  she said and I laughed.

"Like ya read me mind" I said to her.

"You lil slacker" she said.

...

In the morning Janay woke me up, because Shay never wanted to eat her breakfast. I went downstairs to find out what was the issue because that's unlike Shay.