Chapter 27

Janay's POV

"Babe wake up" Jaden said.

"Why I'm tired" I whined.

"I have something to show you, but you need to wake up and go get ready" he said.

"My legs are weak" I continue to find excuses.

"I have a property that's suitable for the business you want to start and the person to do the floor plan will meet us there in a hour babe" he said and that sparked my interest.

"Okay I'll go get ready" I said to him 

We reached the property and Jaden held my hand as we walked inside. 

It's big, empty and In a fairly good location so its workable. I already have an Idea of how I want it to be designed, what color scheme and also the furniture styles.

Girl do up har business plan enuh.

"So you like it" he asked.

"Yes it can work" I told him.

"What is the rent like?" I asked.

"Seriously Janay it's my property why would I make you pay rent?" he asked me.

"Because business is business" I said to him.

"If you want it, it's yours. I told you I got you and that's a promise" he said.

"And if we left then what" I asked him.

"Janay you and the negative thinking. Even if we should part, I wont stop you from doing your business" he said.

"I need that in writing signed by the both of us" I told him.

"So you don't trust me?" he asked.

"I do but to an extent and anything can happen" I said and kissed him. Him look vex

"Okay I'll do it if it makes you feel better, the interior decorator should be here any minute. You can share your ideas with her. Leave the rest to me" he said.

"Thank you baby, I'm so excited" I said to him smiling.

The Interior decorator came and I shared my ideas with her of what I wanted. We exchanged numbers because I asked her if its a project we can get done in a month. Jaden told her to ensure it's finished within a month. No excuses. The man is so bossy but Money talks.

 "Come we're going for lunch and then pick up the kids" he said and we left.

We were having lunch enjoying each other's company when Jaden said "I have something to tell you."

I hate when people do that and then just leave you in suspense wondering if it's good or bad.

"I'm all ears" I said to him.

"Not now, when we're home" he said.

"Kool" I said.

Me kinda nervous, worst him sound so serious. 

We picked up the kids and went home. As I walked inside the house I spot some Christian Dior and Chanel bags on the coffee table in the living room. My eyes beamed with excitement, I turn around and Jaden was looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Thanks baby" I said.

"I put them there when I came in, but we were busy fu.....doing other things so I never remember to tell you about them" he said.