Chapter 51

Who's here?

Jaden's POV

"Yo dawg why yuh left the party so early?" Andre asked me.

"Honestly Janay did kinda have me head away. A nuff tings gwan dawg" 

"Eeeh me memba you did say the baby dem did sick. Then a wah gwan wid you and Janay now?"  he said.

"Yuh never see har inna the club a drink dawg?"

"Never really a pree dat. But wait how she fi a drink and she pregnant" he asked me.

"Is like she got an abortion because as bad as things be she no careless certain way" 

"Yuh think she woulda really do that?" he asked.

"I didn't give her that much of a choice, remember we fight and all that. Plus I haven't been home since I found ot about the pregnancy."

"Ahh boi so the baby dem good ya now?" he asked.

"Dem alright enuh, but Janay and Jace move out" 

"Weh the rass ya say to me, the gyal finally fed up a yuh fuckery" he exclaimed.

"When she did call me fi tell me say the baby dem sick, Jody answer me phone but me never know until my mother called. That's one of the main reason why she left"

 "Jah Jah all Shay must feel fuck up" he said.

"She been a cry and a ask fi dem enuh, but me know Janay not even want see or hear from me right now. Me affi go fix things still. Me no agree say she do the abortion, but a part of it is my fault."

"Do weh yuh affi do quick and fast because the kids dem must miss each other. Janay is a good girl regardless" he said.

"Me ago get me shit together man" 

"Yuh good otherwise though" he asked.

"Yea, just want me family back. You Govan?"

"Yea man me Gov" Andre said.

"Ah Later" I said and hang up the phone.

I t's been one whole week and the house just feels miserable without Janay and Jace here. Shay doesn't make it any easier either because she is always asking when are they coming back.

I came home from work, helped Shay with her school project and got her ready for bed. I took a shower and was doing some work on my laptop until I got distracted and started to watch people status on WhatsApp. Which I rarely do by the way. But one specific post sparked my interest, Janay posted a photo showing her belly and the caption was "Baking." I rubbed my eyes to ensure that I am seeing right.

She's still Pregnant?

Or a longtime picture

It look recent though

But how she did a drink a di party, right now me confuse no fuck.

Jah know me wish me coulda hug har and rub dung har belly ya now. This picture made my night.

I reacted to the post with a heart emoji, but she never replied. Which is fine...

...

I got an email from Shay's teacher for a parent consultation on Tuesday which is today actually. The email was forwarded to Janay as well.

Is she going.