Chapter 24

Jaden's POV

After meeting with Shay's mom, I think it would've been better if I didn't and continue to ignore her. But Shay deserves to have her mom in her life, I can't deprive her of that. I don't want her hating me when she gets older. Not sure how I'm going to work this out, but I need to speak with Janay also. I'll do that when I return home...I need someone to talk to, my head is all over the place. I picked up my phone and called Andre.

"Yo dawg wah gwan" Andre said.

"Me deh ya bredda, me reach safely enuh. Memba me did yuh me ago fly out" I said.

"Yea me memba man" he said.

"Uhm me meet wid Shay mother enuh" I said to him

Silence...

"A weh the bloodclaat yuh nah say to me" Andre said to me, main reason why I never told him before.

"Bro She link me, how much time and me ignore har. But me talk to mommy and she show me a little vibes, so me just agree fi see weh she did want" I said to him.

"Me understand all a dat bro G, but memba she go weh lef you and Shay and never care. Janay come inna di pcture and balance out the thing. Just memba dat. She can be apart of Shay life but that's it." he said.

"Yea man me know" I replied.

"Aight mi G, be safe, we will link" he said.

"Ah bredda" I said and hung up

Today was rather draining. I need to sleep and clear my head for my meeting tomorrow. I showered and went to bed...

I woke up and got ready for the meeting. Looking well dapper in my Armani 3 piece jacket suit. Before I leave out though I need to call and check Janay and the kids. 

"Hey good morning" I say as she answered. She was in the kitchen.

"Hey sex on legs" she said smirking. She love seeing me in suits.

"How are you and the kids babe" I asked her.

"We're okay. I'm packing Shay lunch for school" she said.

"Oh kool. I'm going to a meeting shortly, so I'll call you and tell you how it goes" I told her.

"Okay babe, later love you" she said and I smiled. Literally grinning right now.

"Love you too babe, bye" I replied blowing her a kiss and she blushed.

stirring up something in my pants...not now boy.

Janay's POV

I dropped off Shay at school and asked her grandma to pick her up. I went to check on the apartments like Jaden asked me to.

 I'm going to spend sometime with my auntie today, she haven't seen Jace in a while. I'm going to also call Timera and see if she is home. 

"Hello wifey type" she said and I laughed. She not even wait till me say hello.

"Hey hun, yuh deh home?" I asked her.

"No enuh, me a try sort out some phone fi get them deliver today" she said.

"Alright me ago dung a auntie, so if yuh fawud back early yuh link me" I told her.

"Ah kool" she said and hung up.