Chapter 10

Jaden's POV

I took out Jodi for lunch and as I walked in, I saw the Three Musketeers...Just kidding.

I saw Kacey and her friends, I did walk over and hail dem up. 

Di one Janay did a behave as if she never want answer mi though. So mi go closer to har and ask if she good. She did reply to me but I took a deep breath to revel in her scent. Di gyal smell good and she looked so sexy pregnant. Her white dress look good on her.

Me shouldn't a admire a pregnant woman enuh, but here I am. 

If she was ever my baby mada, me itch up pon har every weh she go mi deh de. 

Right now me wudn't mind father it...big man ting.

Jodi had an attitude when I reach our table, maybe I took too long or it's because of how close I was to Janay. But Jodi know how me stay already so this shouldn't be a problem and me sure she see say Janay pregnant.

Mi really like Janay yes, but as bad as me be, me nah fuck a woman weh pregnant wid a next man baby. She's not even that type to do something like that either, I'm sure. 

...

Janay's POV

 I woke up feeling so tired because I barely got any sleep last night. Gunshot wake me up and put me back to sleep. I've lived here for years and this is one thing I'll never get used to. Going to try my best, so my son no grow up here. He deserve a better life than this.

I had two exams at school today, so I got dressed and head out. 

My belly is showing now, so people be staring at me like it's the first they're seeing a pregnant woman

My belly is showing now, so people be staring at me like it's the first they're seeing a pregnant woman. Even men will walk up to me, asking if them can't be step father. So weird.

After I finished my exams, I went to Island grill to get something to eat because I'm always hungry these days.

One thing though, I like the perks of being pregnant...no longs lines for me.

As I started to tell the cashier my order, I hear someone shouted my name. 

"Janay order something for me."

I know that voice anywhere its Jaden. 

I turned around to him "what you want?"

"A yabba with a green juice, here" he said handing me the money. "Pay for your order as well"

"Ok thanks" I replied.

Thank God. I can save my lil money

Jaden has that aurora that makes people stop and stare, so the cashier was there smiling off her face. She wasn't that pleasant taking my order. But as Jaden come she a gwan like she nice.  Him not even a look pon har, man just inna him phone.