Chapter 19

Janay's POV

Today is Jaden's birthday and he is still sleeping like a baby. He's hugging me so tight, I cant even move.

I stretched over and took up my phone from off the night table. It was 12 noon.

Damn we were sleeping that long

I ordered room service because I was hungry and the ache between my legs from Jaden's torture last night is enough motivation for me to stay in bed. 

My phone started ringing, It was Timera calling.

" A wah yuh do so lastnight, why yuh can't wake? We a call unu how long fi come have breakfast wid we" she said.

"Me up man, Jaden still a sleep" I told her.

"Dat a weh good pussy do girl" she laughed

"Right deh so" I said.

"We're at the pool so unu fawud, we want see the birthday boy" She said.

"We soon come" I told her and hang up.

Jaden stretch his arms and sat up in the bed looking at me. 

"Yuh good?" he asked.

"Happy birthday baby" I said handing him his gift, I bought him a Movado Watch.

"And yes I'm Okay. Just hungry but I ordered room service. Your friends want to see you by the way" I said to him

"Okay after we eat and shower" He said.

...

We got ready and head to the pool to meet the others.

Did tell unu say a trouble when me drop di belly.

"We never know unu would a come out" Andre said.

"No girl yuh have a extra glow today" Kacey said.

"Bloodclaat watch hickey" Timera said.

I just smiled couldn't even find the words right now.

A betta me did stay inna d room tpc!

They all wished Jaden a Happy birthday and gave him his gifts. The men went parasailing and me and my girls just chill together. Never in no mood for the wind to take away my hair today, even though I brought extra wigs.

"So Janay by the looks of all those ants bites on your neck, Yuh finally dash di ting pon di man" Kacey said.

"Girl a more like him dash it pon me" I said laughing.