Chapter 40

Jaden's POV

As I was laying down in the guest room I took out my laptop and started to watch the video footages. By watching a few of them. I realized the two machines weren't missing at the same time. They were taken two days apart and I knew who the culprit was. He got help as well but I'm too angry to try and figure that out now. Another time I'll watch the videos more patiently and pay attention to every detail. 

But just not fucking tonight

My blood was fucking boiling!!!

I took up my phone and called Gary...

"Di man dem still pon spot?" I asked.

"Yea bossy" he replied.

"Yea alright no make nobody leave. Me a pass through" I said.

"Ah kool" he said.

I got up and changed my clothes. I was wearing a black tracksuit with my black Air force and black at. I called Andre and told him I was coming to pick him up and he never even questioned it.

Me ago take out all a me anger pon da pussy deh

I pick him up and we head to the location full speed.

"Dawg take time drive nuh" Andre said.

I ignored him. We reached the location and I saw Gary along with four other men. I spot out the culprit right away. Everyone was staring at me intently but I was just focused on my prey

"Hey green shirt come here" I called him over. By this time everyone attention was us.

"Weh me two machine dem deh?" I asked.

"Me no know bossy" he replied nonchalantly.

I moved forward and started to punch him like a fucking punching bag. I was so fucking angry at the world right now.

"Pussy if yuh ever try fight back me kill yuh! Make sure me get back me machine dem and don't fucking come back pon me work site! I seethed. I feed him with fist until the fucker was knocked out with his face bleeding.

"Shoot di fucker and done no" Andre said hissing his teeth.

Why me carry him inna di first place and him no think wid logics.

"Yo make this be a fucking lesson to all a unu. Fuck round me work or me things and see!" I said.

"See and bloodclaat blind too. Hear dat" Andre shouted.

"Why yuh never make we kill the pussy" Andre whispered to me.

Better me did just do that because right now me hand dem blister up and a hurt me...Sigh

"No dawg can't do dat pon di work site and besides me want back me machine dem before me brush him" I replied.

...

When I came back home, I was heading back to the guestroom because I'm still mad at Janay but I remember the First Aid kit is in our bathroom. Sigh, I hope she is sleeping.

I opened the room door and it was a bit dark, I tiptoed to the bathroom and took off my hat and hoodie. Then Janay walked in...I thought she was sleeping. 

The questioning start now Jah Jah

"Jay where are you coming from?" she asked rubbing her eyes. I pushed passed her and went for the First Aid kit.  

"Jaden what happen to your hand" she gasped surprisingly. I stayed quiet because I know she loves to ask question. Like she a police and she nah stop till she get an answer.