Chapter 2

So finally Alex replied back to my message. He said that he'll will be home this weekend and he will spend sometime with me. That me want hear enuh, I definitely missed his company, his kisses and maybe the little sex. Its crazy how I'm mixed with Indian and me honestly no really love sex. Weird right?! Them always say Indian love sex but that part skipped me. 

Alex live near me, up a Top Ten. So normally I'll stay at his house whenever he is not on duty.

Friday...

A message came in on my phone, when I checked who it's from.  Alex: be ready at 8pm, we are going out. Me: okay babe. I put down the phone and continue to watch the TV. I never had school today. Normally on the weekends since I started the beauty therapy course I would do clients on the weekend either at my house or take house calls, just so I can have my own pocket money and buy stuff for school. No one called to do any service today. It was a chill day.

I was watching purple hearts wondering if a so me and Alex ago end up one day. You know married and thing. Never even realize it was getting late and I didn't look for any clothes or fix my hair as yet. 

Ok lets get started... I put on my wig, took a shower and did my makeup. Found a nice sexy dress, because Alex love seeing me dress. 

Take a look in the mirror and said to myself, "hey gyal nice like jasmine rice enuh."

I'm actually excited to see him, finally can get some comfort and some dick tonight

I'm actually excited to see him, finally can get some comfort and some dick tonight. Even though knowing Alex I might even can't walk in the morning. Never see smaddy weh love stab and ram so. 

I text auntie letting her know I wont be coming home tonight, she know I'm going out with Alex. 

Me say I hear Alex car before I see it. Him never even affi call me. More time me affi wonder if the boy just love attention and him know me no like the bagga excitement.

People always on the road so you know dem ago stare me down like a d first dem a see smaddy inna clothes...

Went in the car Alex kissed me, "B u good?!" he asked. "Yes babe, but turn down the music man."  i said. "ok Ms miserable," Alex said. I just roll my eyes.

We talked until we reach the Ribbiz in Barbican. I noticed Alex phone ring about 4 times and he just looked and ignore it. I couldn't see the name fully but it look like some girl name. Nah start no argument over that yet. Tonight will be a great night.

Ribbiz was always a vibe on Fridays. Upon arrival I saw Kemar which is Alex friend and a girl. Him always have a different woman a par wid. I said Hi and join them. We ordered food an drinks so while waiting I started to scroll through tiktok. 

A brown girl and two of her friends approached the table, "hi Alex I never know I would see you here, I was just calling you." What the fuck is either this gyal blind or sumn. She no see him here so wid smaddy. "Hi Nash never saw your calls," Alex said casually. I put my arms around him, she looked at me surprised. "Alex a who she?" I asked. "A me likkle friend man" he claimed. Hmph Not even a look at the two a unu right now enuh. Seeing how awkward this meet up is, brown girl told Alex bye and walked off with her friends. I roll my eyes, Alex better no ramp wid me if him know weh good fi him. Because that gyal see him here with somebody she no blind, but a next day we deal with that .

We got our food, ate and was just chilling. Ribbiz started to get pack so they remove most of the tables. So now we are standing vibing to the music. Alex seems a little distant and Kemar a dance and enjoy himself with his girl. 

I checked my phone and saw 2 missed calls from Kacey. So I walked off heading outside to call her back. My head was down while walking and dialing her number suddenly I bumped into something hard, the guy liquor spill a little, he held on to me and oh God the man smell nice and him body feel good, I never wanted him to let me go. 

Girl stop it, you man over there so. My damn subconscious just wont let me be great. 

I stand up properly, he looked at me face well serious like he was upset and just walked off. 

 Like dude what is your problem. Rude much.

Kacey was just calling to tell me that she sent me her live location because she was going out with the guy, such man or whatever him want name me no remember. 

Walked back over to our table Skeng, Protocol is playing. So Alex and Kemar was dancing bussing blanks. Choppa songs will always give dem a vibe and the two a dem a Soldier. 

The selector changed the segment so now Alkaline-Ride on me playing. I started whining on Alex, Nash over the other side watching us attentively, so u know who whine and gwan pon dem man. I'm simple and shy. So trust me tonight I even surprise my own self. But liquor always turn people inna big dancer, so you can't expect any better. I blame it on the Moscato.  

Luxury Doll by Vybz Kartel starts playing and this is definitely one of my songs. I started dancing alone, then I saw the rude man whom I bumped into earlier, watching me as if I was the only one on the dance floor. 

Wonder if a so him did a watch me and Alex no too long,

I don't know why I have the sudden urge to give him a show. Which I did. At this point i was feeling nice and horny as hell. Ready fi go home now.

Kemar was still vibing with his girl and wasn't ready. So we told him we were leaving...

 Reach back at Alex house, while taking off my clothes I decided to ask Alex about the girl. "Alex, who is that Nash girl, a weh u know har from?" I said. This damn boy a behave as if him don't hear me, so me ask again. He sighed "She's my friend Janay," that's all he said and hugged me from behind. Him horny too that me know. His phone was ringing but he ignored it and started to trail kisses on my neck, while using his hand to play with one of my nipples...

P.S You know how the rest of the night went :)

Author's Note

I was honestly thinking about writing the mature scene, but omg its soo cringy. I'll try again in future though. Better yet if you guys want a Mature scene with Janay and Alex. Please to comment. I'll definitely re write that part.