Chapter 13

Jaden's POV

The Christmas festivities are over now, so its back to work. Well I work even on holidays so it makes no difference. I have to take my daughter with me today because my parents are busy and I really can't bother to find a sitter right now. I strapped her down in her car seat and drove out.

"Can I see my preggo friend today" Shay asked.

I thought she forgot about her, because she haven't asked about her since that morning in the kitchen.

"I'll try baby" I told her.

"Ok daddy" she replied.

I reached the office and was now looking over some documents. Then Shay started crying and throwing a tantrum for whatever reason I don't know. I have a meeting in an hour and need to get somethings prepared but I have to try and calm her down. Nothing was working and I was getting really frustrated. I need Janay's number, maybe that will work.

I called Kacey and asked her for the number but she said she will ask Janay if it was okay for her to give me. 

After about two minutes, Kacey text me the number.

I tried calling her right away but it rang out the first time. I called her back and she answered. Finally.

"Hello good morning" Janay said.

"Hey how are you, it's Jaden" I said.

"I know, what's up" she said dryly.

"I need a favor please, I'll even pay you. I said.

"What it is Jaden?" she asked with an attitude.

"Shay have been asking to see you, I have her at work with me but now she's here throwing a tantrum and I have a meeting to attend soon. Can you come here and stay with her for a little while." I explained

"I had something really important to do today, your meeting won't be long?" she asked

"No, I should be finished in an hour" I replied.

"Okay, I'll go get ready, give me 30 mins" she said

"Thank you so much Janay, I'll send my driver for you" I said.

I felt so relieved that she said yes to coming. I'm hoping Shay will calm down when she see her friend.

Janay's POV

I had my maternity shoot scheduled for today at 2pm. So I was getting prepared when I got a call from Kacey asking if she could give Jaden my number. I told her she could give it it him.

A weh him want now

I was in the bathroom when I heard my phone ringing and it stopped. It rang again and I answered it.

He was basically explaining to me that Shay was having a tantrum and he had a important meeting at work today and he needed my help.

I liked Shay so I agreed and he did say his meeting would last an hour, so I would still have time to do my photoshoot. 

He said his driver will be here in 30 mins, so I went and got ready.

I had on my clothes and packed my bag when he called me saying the driver was outside.

So he remembered the address

When I went outside I saw a black Toyota SUV at my gate. I guess this is the driver...