Chapter 57

Who's here?

Jaden's POV

She said Yes! The joy I'm feeling right now cannot be explained.

The night was perfect. Thank you Lord.

"Your okay mt fiancé?" I asked her and she smiled. Her on was on her tummy and I could see the ring glistening on her finger.

"Fiancé...That has a nice ring to it. I'm fine though" she said.

"Sure?"

"Yes the night was perfect" she replied.

***Mature Scenes Ahead***

I booked us a room at the Spanish Court hotel for the night. So we were heading there.

"We not going home?" she asked.

"No the night is still young. This is surprise number 2" I winked.

I had the room decorated with candles and rose petals. Couldn't end the night boring.

I held her hand as we walked to the room.

"Wow. Jaden you outdid yourself" she said as we entered the room.

"Anything for you baby" I said and kissed her on the lips, she kissed me back passionately.

"Babe let me please you" she whispered and went on her knees. She unbuckled my belt and pull down my pants and underpants in one go. My dick sprung free hard as a fucking rock.

One thing fi sure enuh as Janay touch me, my cock stiff.

She ran her tongue from the base of my shaft, before taking me all in. I could feel when my dick hit the back of her throat. She sucked me off in a slow and steady pace while looking up at me.

So fucking sexy

She circle her tongue on the tip of my cock, before pushing it back in her mouth. She sucked on my cock while massaging my balls.

"Fuck" I moaned and grip her hair. She started sucking me faster bobbing her head up and down  and I knew I wasn't gonna last long. " Babe me ago come" I whisper and this lil demon pushed my cock all the way to the back of her throat without gagging. I felt a vibration and my whole body shudders as I came in her mouth. 

She looked up at me smiling. I leaned against the wall trying to regain my strength.

Real pretty devil.

"No gagging?" I smirked at her and she winked at me.

She took of her her clothes and bend over on the bed with her pussy on full display.

"I want to feel you inside of me" she moaned looking back at me. I took off my clothes and stood behind her stroking my cock before I slowly enter her.

"Babe take time" she hissed.

I whine in and out slowly until she adjusted to my length. I watched as her pussy creamed all over my cock.

"This is some good cunt" I grunted. From she pregnant har pussy just feel tighter. She started to bounce back on my cock meeting every trust. We changed position because Janay was about to make me cum too quick and me want enjoy har pussy lil more. She lay on her back and I put her legs on my shoulder. I fucked her slowly watching as her juices coated my cock.

"Ah babe that feels good" she moaned.

"Come fi me no baby" 

I squeezed her nipple while using my free hand to play with her clit while thrusting in and out of her.