Chapter 1

Janay POV

Janay!!! Janay!!! "You not going to school little girl." My aunt came knocking down my door. Waking me out of my sweet slumber. "Yes auntie I'm going to get ready. I live on the half side of the house now because I'm grown and needed my own space. Besides I'm the one who save and did the addition anyways even though mom helped a little. Speaking of mom, making a mental note to call her on whatsapp later. My mom and I may not have a very close relationship now due to the fact that I just never wanted her to leave me. I went through so much things mentally and physically that I'm yet to speak on. But it is what it is.

I got up to take a quick shower and brush my teeth . It was 7:30am and my school starts at 9am. I cannot be late, I have a Waxing practical today. I'm currently attending The Heart College Of Beauty Services  and I'm enrolled in Beauty therapy Level 3 Program. I hate doing Massage and Waxing by the way *roll eyes* . Nails, Makeup and Hair is more of my thing. 

Before I leave the house, I texted my boyfriend to ask if he was okay. Can't believe its been a week since I've heard from him. He's a JDF Soldier and is currently on duty its been like this for a while.

This man clearly doesn't belong to me, him belong to the Government. And before unu come at me bout soldier gi nuff bun and whatever. We've been together for almost 2 years and no woman problems. 

At least not yet.

One thing me know when dem say soldier man mean, yes a him that tight wid money. Very nonchalant and gwan like him no have no emotions more while. But we vibe together and d bwoy buddy big to enuh dwl, I can hardly manage. Luckily him ever deh a camp and I don't like sex that much.

 "Auntie I'm leaving now." "Okay please be safe on the road Janay," she said. I told her okay and walk to the bus stop.

***

Reach school on time and now its almost 9:30am and the one Kacey aka Ms. late bug aka Ms. going to be late for her own funeral cant reach here all now and my practical start in 30 mins. She just can't be on time to save her life. 

Kacey is my bestfriend from high school, I needed a client for my practical so I asked her to come and she agreed. According to her she is getting dicked down this weekend so she wanted to be bold and bare. I literally roll my eyes at her, damn disgusting. Not even know a who she have dick appointment with but me know she soon give me all the deets. 

School was a blur, finished my practical and we both headed to the bus park. She lives in Portmore and I'm heading downtown. "Jan" Kacey said, " remember I'm coming over Sunday to chill." Yea man i cant wait we have things to catch up on," I said to her. 

I'm actually excited for our sleep over. Haven't chilled with her in a while, both of us been busy.

Kacey a one of the realest girl I know. That girl have her nice house a Portmore but she will still come here and all spend weeks. She literally behave like she live here. She always say she love over here because over here lively and it no matter the hours food shop always open, dwl gyal love har belly, Plus she love go party and if you know anything about Tivoli different from the war sometimes, party keep almost every night.

I find it absolutely weird how I like her house and she like mines. People always say I don't look or behave like a ghetto girl. I'm more reserved and laid back. Me barely even like chat to people, that's why some a dem say me hype and boujie. I don't care though.  And one thing for sure when me put on my clothes "me is a hot gyal, top gyal never a flop gyal" *in my queenie voice*

AUTHORS NOTE!!! 

Its my first book so please don't be too hard on me.

Like Vote and comment :)