Chapter 58

🕊 🕊🕊

Who's here?

This chapter wasn't edited. So ignore the minor mistakes.

(Digicel credit- 1300631425925) Comment when you get it.

Jaden's POV

I had a really long and energy draining meeting. These men took so long to close the deal. At one point, I didn't care if they signed the contract or not . I've been sitting in here listening to them go back and forth for about two hours now.

Dem need fi hurry up because me need fi call me woman and check pon har, my mind been on her for a while now...

Finally they signed the signed the contract, I shook their hands and
to my office.

As I  took up my phone to call Janay, it started ringing. It was Andre...

"Bro weh yuh deh, look how long me a call yuh!!!" He said as I answered the phone.

"Was in a meeting, me soon call yuh back. Me ago call Janay."

"Bredda Janay deh a hospital, dem shoot up har auntie yard."

"What di fuck!"

A must rass joke this...Is a prank?!

"Andre tell me joke. before me get dark."

"Serious bro, a Timera call me. She deh a Children's with the baby dem. Kacey deh Medical Associates with Janay." Andre said and I hissed and hang.

Me woulda really like fi know a which pussy life a scratch dem. All me pikney dem get shot to. Bomboclaat star!!!

I ran out of my office and jump in my car. I was near to Medical Associates, so I'm going to check what's up with Janay first.

I  checked my phone while driving and saw that I did get two missed calls from Janay, 20 missed calls from Andre, Kacey and Timera was calling me as well.

Me head a hurt me tpc.

God please make dem alright...because me really no know weh me woulda do.

I gripped the steering wheel as I tried calling back Janay's phone, still in disbelief.

"Hello?" I said because the phone answered.

"Jaden it's Kacey. Where are you" Kacey said sniffling. It seems she was crying.

"I'm on my way" was all I said and hung up. I don't want to hear any bad news while driving. Especially right now when my brain is all over the place.

...

When I walked in the hospital room, I saw Janay lying down in a hospital gown with a machine strapped down on her belly. Kacey was sitting beside the bed.

I leaned over an kissed her forehead. She was sleeping.

"Kacey how long she has been sleeping?"

"She fainted, so she haven't woken up since, which was about an hour ago. The thing on her belly is to monitor the baby's heartbeat. The doctor said her body is under distress and it's not healthy for the baby."

"Jah know say me affi go kill smaddy."

"Dem a say har auntie dead enuh, Jace got shot and a bullet grazed Shay." Kacey said.

"Fuck!!!" I shouted and punched the wall. Instantly my knuckles started bleeding.

"Jaden!!! Calm down me really can't deal with all a unu inna hospital" she said and started to cry again.