Chapter 41

Jaden's POV

I was home chilling with Jace. Janay was supposed to pick up Shay from school when she left work. I can't even call and check on her because I smashed her phone last night. I'm going to order one of the latest iPhone for her tomorrow when I go to the office.

I was answering work emails and going over some of the blue print plans for my new upcoming developments, when I got a call from Sharayne.

I hope she know say she nah see my pikney today enuh.

I answered the call ready to decline whatever it is she wanted...

"Hey tell yuh gyal fi see me and nuh see me enuh, because me will kick out da pikney deh outta har" she shouted angrily.

Wah di fuck dis now

"Sharayne weh did fuck wrong wid yuh b. Weh ya talk bout" I asked her calmly.

"Yuh helper gyal weh live a yuh yard me a chat. She and har friend come inna argument wid me today a di supermarket. After me a mind me business" she said.

Oh Janay she a talk, but Janay no pregnant.

Sharayne is a mad gyal enuh Jah Jah

"Sharayne mind how ya chat bout me woman, memba and memba good when yuh did gone bout yuh business a she take care of your daughter. So stop yuh fuckery bout helper" I spat. She was really pissing me off right now.

"By the way how yuh know she pregnant?" I then asked.

Me really affi ask weh she get the pregnant part from

"Because as me ago lick in har face, di friend come and say she fi memba say she pregnant. Jaden tell har fi avoid me" she said.

Friend...a must Kacey

So Janay pregnant and Kacey know and me no know?! I say to myself

That's puzzling me

"Sharayne me and you both know say yuh can't touch my woman or else yuh ago feel my fucking wrath. So easy yourself because yuh been a fuck round har and a send picture and messages bout we fuck. You know say nothing no go so" I said.

She hissed her teeth and hung up.

How di fuck Janay pregnant and no tell me, a dat me want know.

A must joke. Maybe dem only say that fi try get a reaction from Sharayne.

Right now me sorry har phone mash up because me no have the patience fi wait till she reach home. But me no have a choice and me blood a boil!!!

Why di fuck she pregnant and no tell me.

I resumed what I was doing before Sharayne called and disturb my peace. This wasn't working...

I got up and went to the kitchen I needed a drink. Jace followed behind me and I gave him a juice box. I poured out some Hennessey and took one gulp.

Maybe I'm overreacting and she is not pregnant. I hope so

We went back to the living room and I kept watching the time. She'll be here soon I thought to myself.

After about fifteen minutes she walked in with Shay. If looks could kill, me know she dead already. I told Shay to bring Jace to the playroom because I don't want them to see us arguing and the way how me angry already, if Janay tell me no fuckery it might turn out worst.